KRU : Revaluation/Personal Verification Notification - LLB I Sem & BA.LLB I/V Sem Exams - Feb 2019

Guru

Applications are invited through online from the eligible students in the following courses offered in affiliated colleges, who want to apply for revaluation/ personal verification in the examinations of the following courses for the academic year 2018-19:

Schedule of dates for payment and receipt of filled in applications :
  • Last date for payment of revaluation/personal verification fee and submission of application through online : 16-07-2019
  • Last date for submission of online applications (spiral bounded book) by the principals concerned to the Controller of examinations : 18-07-2019

Revaluation/Personal Verification fee for the subjects in the courses of examinations :
  • LLB - I Semester - Exams held in Feb-2019 : Rs. 610/-
  • BA.LLB I & V Semester - Exams held in Feb-2019 : Rs. 610/-

The affiliated colleges/students shall pay the fee for each paper by way of a single consolidated payment through www.onlinesbi.com → State Bank Collect Tab (or) www.krishnauniversity.ac.in → pay exam fees online through Other Payment Modes→Download challan with Journ al (reference) number, Save and Print the PreAcknowledgement Form in PDF→Pay the amount at any SBI Branch

Note : After last date for submission, applications shall not be considered for revaluation.

Download Official Notification Here