KRU : Revaluation/Personal Verification Notification For UG I, II Year Examinations - March 2016

Rahul

Applications are invited through online from the Students of Krishna University affiliated colleges, who want to apply for revaluation/personal verification in the subjects of I & II year UG Examinations which were held in March/April 2016.

The following is the schedule of dates for payment of fee and receipt of filled in applications for I Year UG (Supplementary) & II year UG Regular/Supplementary examinations.
  • Last date for payment of revaluation/personal verification fee and submission of filled in applications through online : 10-06-2016
  • Last date for submission of applications (spiral bounded book) by the principals concerned to the Controller of examinations : 13-06-2016
The affiliated colleges/students shall pay the fee of Rs.660/- (Rupees six hundred and sixty only) for each paper by way of a single consolidated payment through www.onlinesbi.com → State Bank Collect Tab (or) www.krishnauniversity.ac.in → pay exam fess online through Other Payment Modes→Download challan with Journal (reference) number, Save and Print the Pre-Acknowledgement Form in PDF→Pay the amount at any SBI Branch

Note : Applications received after last date for submission shall not considered for revaluation.

Download Official Notification Here