KRU : Revaluation/Personal Verification Notification For I & II Year UG Supple Exams - March 2017

Boss

Applications are invited from the Students of Krishna University affiliated colleges, who want to apply for revaluation/personal verification through online in the subjects of I & II Semester UG Supplementary Examinations which were held in March/April 2017.

The following is the schedule of dates for payment of fee and receipt of filled in applications through online for UG I & II Semester Supplementary examinations.
  • Last date for payment of revaluation/personal verification fee and submission of filled in applications through online : 08-05-2017
  • Last date for submission of applications (Spiral bounded book) by the principals concerned to the Controller of examinations : 09-05-2017
The students shall pay their revaluation/personal verification fee Rs.660/- (rupees six hundred and sixty only) for each subject through the www.onlinesbi.com → State Bank Collect Tab (or) www.krishnauniversity.ac.in → pay exam fees online through Other Payment Modes→Download challan with Journal (reference) number, Save and Print the Pre-Acknowledgement Form in PDF→Pay the amount at any SBI Branch

Note : Applications received after last date for submission shall not considered for revaluation.

Download Official Notification Here