KRU : M.Pharmacy / M.Tech / LLB I Sem, B.Pharmacy & BA LLB V Sem Exams Notification - February 2017

Boss

Applications are invited through online from the eligible students of Krishna University affiliated colleges in the following courses semester end examinations for the academic year 2016-2017.

i) B. Pharmacy I, III & V Semester
ii) M. Pharmacy I Semester
iii) M.Tech I Semester
iv) LLB I Semester
v) BA LLB I & V Semester

The following is the schedule of dates for payment of examination fee and receipt of filled in applications for examinations in the above courses.
  • Last date for online submission and payment of fee without late fee : 20-01-2017
  • Last date for on line submission and payment of the fee with a late fee of Rs. 200/- : 21-01-2017
  • Date for submission of online gallies (Spiral binding books) to the Control!er of Examinations, KR U. : 23-01-2017
  • Date of commencement of the Practical Examinations : Immediately after theory exams
Date of commencement of the written (Theory) examinations:
  • B.Pharmacy V Semester : 30-01-2017
  • B.Pharmacy I & II Semester : 20-02-2017
  • M.Pharmacy I Semester : 20-02-2017
  • M.Tech I Semester : 20-02-2017
  • LLB I Semester : 20-02-2017
  • BA LLB I & V Semester : 20-02-2017
Fee Particulars:

The affiliated colleges/students shall pay their examination fee through www.onlinesbi.com → State Bank Collect Tab (or) www.krishnauniversity.ac.in → pay exam fess online through Other Payment Modes→Download challan with Journal (reference) number, Save and Print the Pre-Acknowledgement Form in PDF→Pay the amount at any SBI Branch.

Download Official Notification Here