Krishna University : B.P.Ed I Semester Regular Examinations Notification - December 2015

Updates4u

Applications are invited through online from the eligible candidates for Examinations of B.P.Ed. I Semester students of Krishna University affiliated colleges for the academic year 2015-2016.

The following is the schedule of dates for payment of examination fee and receipt of filled in applications for B.P.Ed.Regular Examinations
  • Starting Date of online enrollment and online submission of examination application as per Guidelines circulated to the Principals : 26-11-2015
  • Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of filled in applications to the Principal concerned : 10-12-2015
  • Last date with late fee of Rs. 200/- and submission of filled in applications to the Principals concerned : 14-12-2015
  • Last date for submission of galley in triplicate by the Principals to the Controller of Examinations. Krishna University : 16-12-2015
  • Date of commencement of the written (Theory) examinations of B.P.Ed. : 21-12-2015
  • Date of commencement of the Practical Examinations of B.P.Ed. : Immediately after theory examinations
Examination Fee Details:
a) Whole Examination fee : Rs. 750-00
b) Practical Examination Fee (for each practical, Field work, Dissertation and Viva separately) : Rs. 170-00
c) Migration Fee : Rs. 125-00

The hall-tickets shall be issued to the candidates only after verifying their eligibility in all respects, and ensure that they are not under disqualification for suspected malpractice or any of those sorts. The hall-tickets shall be collected before the date of commencement of examinations i.e. on 19-12-2015, by the candidate at their respective college.

Note : Applications received after last date for submission shall not considered for B.P.Ed. I Semester Examinations.

Download Official Notification @ http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/Examportal/Notifications/bped1sem notification 20112015.pdf