Kakatiya University Revised UG I, III, IV and V Semester Examinations Fee Notification - October 2022

Guru

Kakatiya University UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc I, III and V Semester Examinations Fee Notification - October 2022
Kakatiya University

Kakatiya University - KU It is hereby notified for information to all the III and V Semester (Regular & Backlog) Candidates of B.A/B.B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/B.Voc/ BA (L)/BCA and BHM & CT I, III & IV Semester courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the semester Examinations to be held in the month of November /December, 2022 that the last dates for payment of examination fee submission and uploading the application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:

Fee Particulars:
  • Without late fee: 15-11-2022
  • With a late fee of 50/-: 21-11-2022

Kakatiya University UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc I, III and V Semester Examinations Fee Notification - October 2022
Download Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by Kakatiya University (KU) on 01-11-2022

Attachments

• UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc I, III and V Semester Examinations fee Notificat...pdf
    173.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Re Notification UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc III and V and BHM & CT I, III & ...pdf
    168.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator: