Kakatiya University PG 1st and 4th Semester Examinations Notification to be held in the month of July/August 2021

Rahul

Kakatiya University (KU) It is hereby notified that the EXAMINATIONS (Regular, Ex & Improvement) of M.A. (All Courses including Gender studies) / M.Com / M. Sc. /M.A. (JMC) M.T.M. / M.H.R.M./ M.L.I.Sc. / M.Com (FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING)/M.Com (Banking & Insurance) / M.Com (Computer Application) /Master of Social Work (MSW), Gender Studies & M.Sc., (Psychology) I , IV Semester for UNIVERSITY COLLEGES and AFFILIATED COLLEGES (GOVT. AIDED & UNAIDED PRIVATE COLLEGES), KU will be held in the month of July/August, 2021. The following are the last dates for payment of prescribed examination fee through online and submission of downloaded NRs and Photo-Forms to the undersigned are as follows:

Payment of FeeLast Date for the Principals of Colleges
Without late fee25-06-2021
With a late fee of Rs.250/-30-06-2021

Instructions to the Candidates:
1) The Candidates have to verify and confirm their eligibility as per the academic norms of their course before remittance of the examination fee to the Principal of the college concerned for uploading their examination form(s), along with Nominal Rolls, etc., through online to www.kakatiya.ac.in, www.kuonline.co.in

2) Examination Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.

3) However, appearance in the ensuing examinations by the candidates will be subject to scrutiny of their eligibility according to academic rules and promotion norms. In case of any deviation, such candidates shall have to forego the results thereof.

Kakatiya University PG 1st Semester Examinations Notification to be held in the month of July/August 2021

Kakatiya University PG 4th Semester Examinations Notification to be held in the month of July/August 2021

Attachments

• FN-PG I- Semester-Exams, 2021.pdf
    142.1 KB · Views: 9
  • FN-PG IV- Semester Exams-2021.pdf
    144.9 KB · Views: 8