JNTUK : Procedure to Apply for Name Correction in Marks Memos through Online

Rahul

Online Process :
Step 1 : Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=354644 , Select the Checkbox "I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above." & Click on "Proceed".

Step 2 : Fill the details.

Step 3 : Select "NUMBER OF MARKS MEMOS TO BE CORRECTED".

Step 4 : The fee for correction of each Marks Memo is Rs. 50/-. So,the student has to pay total amount depending on the no of Marks memos to be corrected i.e, no of Marks memos to be corrected*50rs

Note: After payment the student only has to submit the printed payment reciept,xerox copies of certificates attested by principal, Identity proof to the university examination section for issue of signed corrected Marks Memos.

Offline Process :
1. Letter from Principal Concerned

2. Rs. 50/- per memo [The fee has to be paid in the form DD favouring The Registrar, JNTUK, Kakinada.]

3. Attested copies of SSC marks memo

4. Submit the above documents at students service counters - JNTUK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my self Bindu Koppella. I need to correct my name on all 4 years marks memos and cmm,pc and od as well can I follow above procedure to do for all certificates? and after doing payment and collecting xerox copies of certificates attested by principal where I need to submit? could you help me regarding this two quires, thank you in advance.