JNTUK : Procedure to Apply For Duplicate Marks Memos through online

Boss

Online Process :
Step 1 : Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=354644 , Select the Checkbox "I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above." & Click on "Proceed".

Step 2 : Select "Duplicate Marks Memos" from the Select Payment Category Dropdown.

Step 3 : Select "No Of Duplicate Marks memos Required" depending on your requirement.

Step 4 : Fill the required details & Make Payment. The fee for each Duplicate Marks Memo is Rs 200/-. So,the student has to pay total amount depending on the no of Duplicate Marks Memos applied i.e, no of Duplicate Marks Memos *200 rs

Step 5 : After payment the student only has to submit the printed payment reciept,xerox copies of certificates attested by principal, Identity proof to the university examination section for issue of signed Duplicate Marks Memos.

Offline Process :
1. Letter from the Principal concerned

2. Rs. 200/- per memo [The fee has to be paid in the form DD favouring The Registrar, JNTUK, Kakinada.]

3. Marks memos downloaded from net.

Note :
  • If Marks Memos required are less than 5 letter from Principal.
  • If Marks Memos required are more than 5 Notary& Police complaint are required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sir,
You have mentioned "3. Marks memos downloaded from net." in the offline process. Could you please tell me where I can download Mark's memos?
Even I don't have xerox copies with me to apply for duplicate marks memos.

Thank you

Yes you can i think so. once conform the same from JNTUK, contact them from the contact no's provided below