JNTUK M.Tech / M.Pharmacy Project Work Viva Voce Examination Registration - September 2021 Notification Phase I

JNTUK THE PRINICPALS OF THE AFFILIATED COLLEGES ARE HEREBY INFORMED THAT THE LINK IS PROVIDED IN THE EXAMINATION PORTAL FOR REGISTRATION OF M.TECH/M.PHARMACY PROJECT WORK VIVA- VOCE EXAMINATION BY THE ELIGIBLE STUDENTS ADMITTED IN 2019 AND WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED VIVA-VOCE EXAMINATION SOFAR

FOR 2018, 2017 BATCHES, APPLY FOR PERMISSION ON OR BEFORE : 25-09-2021
REGISTRATION FEELAST DATE
Without Late Fee25-09-2021

REGISTRATION FEE/CANDIDATE :
FOR PROJECT WORK VIVA-VOCE3500/-
Retained by College per Candidate2500/-
To be paid to University for Candidates1000/-

Note:
(i) The Principals are requested to verify the plagiarism in the student’s thesis before submission. The thesis will be considered only if the similarity index is less than 30%.

(ii) The Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for Registration for Viva-voce examinations in respect of malpractice/court cases/ credits.

(iii) The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.

JNTUK M.Tech / M.Pharmacy Project Work Viva Voce Examination Registration - September 2021 Notification Phase I

Attachments

• JNTUK PG Project Viva-Voce Notification Sept 2021.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 52