JNTUH VII Convocation Registration Frequently Asked Questions (Faq’s)
1. How to apply for my Original Degree(OD) in VII Convocation?
Ans. Please open the JNTUH website( jntuh.ac.in) and click on the VII Convocation Icon at the bottom of the home page, it will redirect to VII Convocation portal. (OR) by using the url: https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/ you can apply for your OD in VII convocation.
2. Am I eligible to apply in VII Convocation?
Ans. The Candidates who are passed in the academic year 2016-2017 are eligible for applying in VII Convocation for their OD provided; they have not taken the OD in pre-convocation mode earlier.
3. While Applying for OD, It is not asking for uploading the photo?
Ans. If the Candidate’s photo is available with JNTUH, it will not ask to upload the photo while applying for OD.
4. I have applied for my OD in VII convocation, but I need my OD urgently. What is the procedure to obtain my OD urgently.
Ans. Once you have applied in VII Convocation, if you need OD urgently, you can apply in pre-convocation mode by using the url: https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ which enables you to get the OD within 15 days of your application independent of VII convocation. In this case, the application made in VII convocation will become NULL and if any fee paid through payment gateway only refundable by submitting refund request at the Exam Branch, JNTUH.
5. How long it takes to get my OD after applying in VII Convocation?
Ans. The printing and dispatching process of OD’s will start within few days after the VII Convocation Ceremony (the Convocation Ceremony is expected to be held in the month of March-2018).
6. Can I apply for OD in Tatkal service?
Ans. There is no Tatkal service to OD’s, but can apply in Pre-Convocation mode as mentioned in the answer to question number four.
7. I have a name correction on my Provisional Certificate (PC), Can I apply for OD?
Ans. Generally PC is valid up to six months from the date of its issue. Hence first you have to apply for OD, once it is received then you can make a request for name correction in OD.
8. I have applied OD in VII Convocation, but it is not asking for OD fee payment why?
Ans. As we have already received the OD fee along with the B.Tech/B.Pharm IV-II Examination fee, you need not pay OD fee now. But you have to generate the acknowledgement receipt for getting the OD.
9. I have paid my OD fee along with B.Tech/B.Pharm IV-II Exam fee, shall I need to apply now in VII Convocation for getting my OD?
Ans. Even though OD fee paid during B.Tech/B.Pharm IV-II Examination fee, it is mandatory that they have to register in VII Convocation and have to generate the acknowledgement receipt for getting the OD.
10. When I am trying to apply OD in VII Convocation, I am getting Invalid hall ticket number. Why?
Ans. Please note that the students who have passed in the academic year 2016-17 are eligible to apply in VII Convocation, provided they have not taken their OD in pre-convocation mode earlier. In Case you are eligible but it is showing Invalid Hall ticket Number, then contact JNTUH Exam Branch through Email: email@example.com or helpline no. 9491283135/9491293135 during 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.
11. I have lost my Acknowledgement receipt (or)Payment Receipt where can I get it?
Ans. In this case you can login in to the VII Convocation portal and can take the printout whenever you require.
12. I have uploaded wrong photo while applying OD what should I do?
Ans. You need to place a hard copy representation to the Director of Evaluation, JNTUH along with your softcopy of original photo & id proof.
13. I Got an Acknowledgement, What should I do after that?
Ans. You Keep that printout for further reference, In case if you have not receive your OD after couple of months after VII Convocation ceremony, then you can contact Exam Branch, JNTUH with the printout of acknowledgement at the counter no:1.
14. Should I submit the paid challan copy in the University after paying my OD amount in SBI Bank?
Ans. No, It is not necessary to submit the paid challan copy in the University. But you can enter your paid challan details by clicking on Add Challana Details link provided in the VII Convocation portal.
15. While I am applying for OD in VII convocation it is showing the fee of Rs. 3,500/2,900 why?
Ans. The VII Convocation OD fee is 600 rupees only, you may be opened wrong portal which may be pre-convocation portal. The pre-convocation OD fee is Rs. 3,500/2,900 (Rs. 600/- already paid in 4th year), please ensure that you are using the VII Convocation portal URL: https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/
16. I have forgotten my VII Convocation portal password, How can I get my password?
Ans. Click on forgot password link available in the home page of VII Convocation portal it will ask to enter your Hallticket number,registered mobile number & Email id for verification. Once the verification is successful you will receive the password to your registered Email id.
JNTUH 7th Convocation Notification @ http://www.forum.universityupdates....od-online-from-20-01-2018-to-10-02-2018.9641/