Rahul

JNTUH Instructions of the Govt., to be followed for all the Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges - Suspend the Academic Class work in all the Institutions

JNTUH Clarification wrt conduct of Semester exams of UG & PG courses 2020

JNTUH B.Tech 1,2,3,4 Years I,II Sem (R18,R16,R15,R13,R09) Regular/Supple Exams Time Table July 2020

JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semester Exams Time Tables - July 2020

JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 Semester (R16, R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supple Exams Time Table June 2020

JNTUH B.Pharmacy 4-2 Semester (R16, R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supple Exams Time Table June 2020

JNTUH MBA / MCA 4th Semester Regular/Supple Examinations Time Table - June 2020

JNTUH New guidelines to conduct online project evaluation cum viva exams for the final semester UG (B.Tech./ B. Pharm.) Students - May 2020

JNTUH Schedule For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-2 semester project viva-voce exams 2020

JNTUH (JNTU-Hyderabad) : The revised dates of semester examinations, the revised deadlines for making the semester exam fees etc. shall be intimated after the lockdown period is over.

In Official notification issued, JNTUH Officials said "The examinations will be conducted after reopening the colleges. However, online classes for I Year of B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ M.Tech and I & II Years of M.Pharmacy/MBA/MCA may continue till 29.05.2020 to complete the syllabi"

Install "University Updates" Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

Last edited by a moderator: