JNTUH Update on Subject Exemption for R18 Students

Important Update - On JNTUH students appeal following the earlier discussion Rajbhavan officials under my instructions are in constant touch with Vice Chancellor on the matter . Today academic council meeting held in the university ,assessed all possibilities .Decisions will be announced soon.

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

Last edited:
@Rahul I'm passed now how can take my CMM and PC I wana come to university or apply in online I'm trying to apply in online but my certificates was not showing my dara

If you are in urgent need of memos apply for PC, CMM in tatkal mode.

R18 students wrote 2-2 exams 4times but we have to write 5 times is there any chance for 2-2 exams again... reply plzz

Bro can I increase my overall percentage if sub exemption rule come into existence as I'm all cleared candidate of r18 batch 2022 passed out

As jntuh will remove equal credits for all the candidates right?? Then y can't we get that chance

Yeah but the case is I was stuck at 6.47 as final cgpa due to 0.03% my class division is changing from first to second so I'm getting worried about that

Actually I came to know that all the pccm of regular passed out candidates has received to college but I have not collected due to scholarship. And I'm not sure of mine whether it have got or not