JNTUH Time Tables for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-2 Semester CBT University Exams - October 2021

Rahul

JNTUH Time Tables for B.Tech 1-2 Semester (R18) CBT University Exams - October 2021

JNTUH Time Tables for B.Pharmacy 1-2 Semester (R17) CBT University Exams - October 2021

Note :
  • Time - 10.30 AM TO 11.15 AM 12.30 PM TO 1.15 PM
  • ANY OMISSIONS OR CLASHES IN THIS TIME TABLE MAY PLEASE BE INFORMED TO THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS IMMEDIATELY.
  • EVEN IF GOVERNMENT DECLARES HOLIDAY ON ANY OF THE ABOVE DATES, THE EXAMINATIONS SHALL BE CONDUCTED AS USUAL
  • Examinations are scheduled on 29th and 30th October 2021

Attachments

• B.Pharm I -II (R17 ) CBT Exams Timetables Oct-2021.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 28
  • B.Tech I_II R18 CBT TimeTable Oct-2021.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 90
  • B.Pharm I -II (R17 ) CBT Exams Timetables Oct-2021.pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 63
  • B.Tech I_II R18 CBT TimeTable Oct-2021.pdf
    105.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Vinay4006

What about 3-2 , 2-2 supplies of R16 regulation ? , we have written them once in Jan/Feb during 4-1 regular exams , still we have one more attempt to write them during 4-2 regular exams , but still we haven't got any 3-2 , 2-2 exam notification and it's already Oct ending , when should we get the Exams notifications (Nov) ? When we have to pay the exam fee ? When we should write the exams ? When we will get our results ? When we should complete our Engineering and Receive all our belongs certificates ? There are many students with lot of future plans including Future Jobs and Abroad (MS)studies , Please JNTUH you better speed up things and don't play with our Students' Life . We too have FUTURE PLANS .

Drax

What about 3-2 , 2-2 supplies of R16 regulation ? , we have written them once in Jan/Feb during 4-1 regular exams , still we have one more attempt to write them during 4-2 regular exams , but still we haven't got any 3-2 , 2-2 exam notification and it's already Oct ending , when should we get the Exams notifications (Nov) ? When we have to pay the exam fee ? When we should write the exams ? When we will get our results ? When we should complete our Engineering and Receive all our belongs certificates ? There are many students with lot of future plans including Future Jobs and Abroad (MS)studies , Please JNTUH you better speed up things and don't play with our Students' Life . We too have FUTURE PLANS .
This is not JNTUH official forum. Please contact the university directly by visiting them. They won't be available on telephone.