JNTUH The PC, CMM certificates are released for those students who got eligibility for degree after B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-1, 4-2 Supple Results

JNTUH The PC, CMM certificates are ready for those students who got eligibility after recently declared B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-1 & 4-2 Semester Supplementary exam results. Marks memos are ready for pickup by colleges, You are informed to take necessary action to collect the same from University Exam Branch immediately with out fail. Students can collect the memos from your College Exam Branch after 3 to 4 days.

You can apply for OD after you get CMM,PC. Apply for OD in Pre/Post Convocation Mode to get the OD soon. Details at

When can our college issue our cmm and pc? Can we go college Tomorrow I. E 20th nov and take or will it come to college after 3-4 days?

I have a backlog in 4.2 which is global positioning system subject... Now my doubt is "Should I apply for exception or is it considered as excluded subject while considering creadits?" Please do reply...

Sir I'm already2018 passed out.i applied my pcm &cmm sep20th.my frnd appiled after 4 days .he got certificates .my certificates are not came

When are they going to conduct one time chance internal improvement CBT exam for R16 regulation sir , please reply