JNTUH The last date for X-convocation OD online applying by candidates is extended upto 11-10-2021

JNTUH Dear Principals and Students,

This is to inform you that, the last date for X-convocation OD online applying by candidates is extended upto 11-10-2021. The eligibility of PC/CMM generated date is extended to 04-10-2021. The provisional list of gold medals recipients will be displayed on 08-10-2021.

CE/DE JNTUHYD.

Apply for OD at https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/

JNTUH X Convocation Notification

Last edited:

F RAJ

Jntuh had already released results on 15th September . Did they send to college or not till now?
A week after results are announced. Your college staff need to collect the memos from JNTUH & should issue them to students

Rahul

How many days it will take the issue of PC after applied grace marks
It would take a month or even more depending on the no.of requests pending at JNTUH to get the memos after you apply for grace marks.

Jntuh had already released results on 15th September . Did they send to college or not till now?
Try to contact your college to find out the details about memos.

irshadmkr

Hi, I applied for Original Degree on convocation site.
While paying online, I was redirected to Bill Desk and the transaction was complete. When the page was redirecting back, error happened and my money is gone. What should I do? Now it is showing only to pay again through Challan.

Attachments

• Transaction Details-1.jpeg
    Transaction Details-1.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 29

Mohammed Habeeb

It would take a month or even more depending on the no.of requests pending at JNTUH to get the memos after you apply for grace marks.

Try to contact your college to find out the details about me

A week after results are announced. Your college staff need to collect the memos from JNTUH & should issue them to students.
Will there be free conviction
A week after results are announced. Your college staff need to collect the memos from JNTUH & should issue them to students.
will there be free convocation to apply for OD? 2021 passout or do I need to pay 600 amount.

Rahul

Hi, I applied for Original Degree on convocation site.
While paying online, I was redirected to Bill Desk and the transaction was complete. When the page was redirecting back, error happened and my money is gone. What should I do? Now it is showing only to pay again through Challan.
Contact Help Desk numbers for further help on this issue.

Rahul

I tried calling the Helpdesk, none of them has ever worked. I emailed them, no response. I lost my money just because the JNTU doesn't care to respond in any way.
It's the only way to contact JNTUH. If possible you can visit students service counters at JNTUH to get further help.

but it's showing 600.
What's your year of pass out & when you got the memos ? Have you paid OD fee during 4-2 Semester end exams fee payment.

Mohammed Habeeb

It's the only way to contact JNTUH. If possible you can visit students service counters at JNTUH to get further help.

What's your year of pass out & when you got the memos ? Have you paid OD fee during 4-2 Semester end exams fee payment.
2021 pass out i got pc,cmm on sept 29th and received regular memos 15 days ago. No I did not pay money for OD during 4-2.

vineetha

Hi sir ...... yesterday jntuh had released gold medal list.....so only people registerd for od will receive medal and certificate on convocation day or else all the people in list irrespective of registration for od?

Geethu

JNTUH Dear Principals and Students,

This is to inform you that, the last date for X-convocation OD online applying by candidates is extended upto 11-10-2021. The eligibility of PC/CMM generated date is extended to 04-10-2021. The provisional list of gold medals recipients will be displayed on 08-10-2021.

CE/DE JNTUHYD.

Apply for OD at https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/

JNTUH X Convocation Notification
Just now I got msg from my exam branch sir that deadline for applying for OD has been extended to 20th October.
Is it true