JNTUH Schedule for conducting mid-term exams & PG courses comprehensive viva voce in one-time chance exams - May 2021

Rahul

JNTUH The Principals are informed to note the schedule of mid-term exams of UG and PG students:
S.NoSemester & Mid-Term ExamsDates of Mid-Term Exams
1IV Year B.Tech & B.Pharmacy II Semester,
I Mid-Term Exams
5th, 6th & 7th May 2021 For B.Tech
5th & 6th May 2021 For B.Pharmacy
2I Year B.Tech & B.Pharmacy I Semester,
II Mid-Term Exams
8th, 10th & 11th May 2021
3M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/MBA/MCA I Semester
& Pharm.D II & IV Years II Mid-Term Exams
11th, 12th & 13th May 2021

The time-tables of mid-term exams of the above said UG exams have been issued. No separate time-table will be given to PG courses.

JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1 Semester (R18, R17) Mid II Examinations Time Table - May 2021

JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-2 Semester (R16, R17) Mid I Examinations Time Table - May 2021

If the COVID-19 pandemic conditions prevail in the last week of May, 2021, the I mid-term exams of II-II and III-II B. Tech. & B.Pharm. courses, which are scheduled from 31-05-2021 shall also be conducted in the same mode as specified in the letter dated 26-04-2021 (Ref. 1).

If any student was not able to attend the PG project viva- voce exam due to COVID- 19, hallticket numbers of such students should be intimated to Exam Branch. A separate viva-voce exam shall be conducted for all such COVID-19 positive students. Similarly, if any student is not able to write the mid-term exams to COVID-19, the mid exams may be conducted by the college for such students at a later date.

The M.Tech/MPharmacy students who completed course work of their first two semesters and all attempts, but not appeared for comprehensive viva voce (CVV) exam are also given an opportunity to clear the CVV followed by project-viva exam under one-time-chance exams.

The Principals are informed to arrange to intimate the back-log subjects of each one- time-chance student and ensure that all the students avail this opportunity. The cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited.

JNTUH Schedule for conducting mid-term exams & PG courses comprehensive viva voce in one-time chance exams - May 2021

Attachments

• JNTUH Letter Principals - conduct of mid exams.pdf
    377.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: