JNTUH Rescheduling of UG and PG Exams May/June - 2022 intimation

JNTUH As per the reference cited above, the University has declared summer holidays from 15-05-2022 to 29-05-2022. In view of it, the Rescheduled dates for various examinations are given below:

The B.Tech /B.Pharmacy I year I sem Regular /supply, I year supply, I-II supply and II-II & III-II (R09) special supply examination registrations revised Schedule is given below:
JNTUH%20(2).webp

The revised dates for conducting exams for B.Tech /B.Pharmacy I year I sem Regular /supply, I year supply, I-II supply and II-II & III-II (R09) special supply Exams & MBA II sem supply and Pharm. D III, IV & V years regular/supply are as given below.

JNTUH Rescheduling of UG and PG Exams May/June - 2022 intimation

This is for your information and necessary action. Further you are requested to communicate the same to the students.

Attachments

• JNTUH Rescheduling of UG and PG exams May 2022.pdf
    230.1 KB · Views: 3,414
Last edited:
Hii @Rahul Brother.Myself harshith.I have not written My btech exams for last two years. My branch mechanical Btech R15 regulation.I have only left 2 chances to write the exams. After completion 8 years of btech . Is there any chance for writing extra 2 years as per R15 regulation.Please Brother Please Respond to my message.

Already notification for 1st year issued & exams are scheduled from 30th May 2022. Do you have backlogs in 1st year

Already notification for 1st year issued & exams are scheduled from 30th May 2022. Do you have backlogs in 1st year
No brother .Thank you for informing.I had backlogs in 3rd year and 4th year only...

Thanks a lot lot Brother. You are such a kind hearted person . Thank you...........

If you could clear it in supple exams well & good. If you still don't clear, don't worry JNTUH will give max chances to write the exams. Every year one time chance supple exams are held by JNTUH so that old regulations students can clear backlogs to obtain degree. If you have backlogs in 1st year then you have chance to pay examination fee with late fee.