JNTUH Rescheduled Pre Ph.D Notification - 2023

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTUH Supplementary Examinations for the Pre-Ph.D Exams which were scheduled on 01-04-2023 and 03-04-2023 have been rescheduled to 06-05-2023 and 08-05-2023 (ie., Paper I and Paper II) from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM respectively in offline mode.

Course Pre-Ph.D/ Pre-M.Phill /Pre-MSOriginal Scheduled date of ExamsRescheduled date of Exams
Paper I01-04-202306-05-2023
Paper II03-04-202308-05-2023

INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. The students are informed to download the hall-tickets from the https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/prephd-prems portal using the "Download Hall-ticket" service from 5 days before start of examinations.

2. For any queries please contact SDC at the Phone no: 9989980170, 9704033577.

General Instructions:
1. All the candidates are informed to carry their identity cards, while writing their examinations and whenever they visit the Directorate of Research & Development Cell for any query or for getting any certificates/marks memos.

2. The candidates are held personally responsible for all the entries made in the online application form/hall ticket and any incorrect information or information suppressed will entitle disciplinary action against the candidates.

3. The Results of examinations will be informed only through website www.jntuh.ac.in. The original marks memos can be collected from the Directorate of Research & Development Cell, after the declaration of the results.

4. Examination centre for Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phill/Pre-MS examinations is in the University campus at JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 08-04-2023

Attachments

• RescheduledDatesforPre.Ph.D_May_2023.pdf
    135.4 KB · Views: 30
bro i have applied grace marks on january 18 still now i did not receive my pc and cmm memo in my college . for readmitted students when they will issue the memo. bro i have applied grace and undertaking.

sir I'm from r16 to r18 batch. i have applied grace and undertaking. still i have not received my pc and cmm in college and online student service portal also not updated my certificates . IN r18 I have cleared all subjects .But in r16 have two backlogs . i have applied on jan 18 . i did not receive pc. Almost 60 days over. i have contacted the parent college they are telling from jntuh didnt came pc .could you know update regarding pc certificate.

for Readmitted students r16 tor18 . when the pc and cmm memo will issue . my friend applied on nov 29. Its nearly 6 months . He had applied grace and subject exemption. its taking so much time for readmitted students to issue the memo what is the reason .when they will issue the memo.

Can't say it exactly. It totally depends on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH. Try to check in online students service portal for transcripts ( https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html ). If you get option for PC, CMM then it means your memos are ready for dispatch.

hi rahul bro . 1,2 -r16 and 3,4 - r18. I have cleared R18 sub. But R16 i have 2 backlogs . M2 i have kept subject exemption in 1-2 sem r16 Regulation. 2-2 sem STLD i have kept grace marks. Applied on jan 18 when PC and cmm will issue . Nearly 60 days completed.

Readmitted students can apply for grace marks are they eligible?
Listing to some rumors that readmitted students need to write all the subjects there is no grace marks for them
R16 to R17 readmitted students