JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-1 Semester Supplementary Examinations - January 2023

JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-1 Semester (R18, R17, R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations - January 2023
JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-1 Semester (R18, R17, R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations - January 2023

Server - 1

Server - 2

Note :
  • Results Announced on 15-04-2023
  • LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR CHALLENGE VALUATION : 22-03-2023
  • A New RC/RV memo will be issued to only if there is a Change in Grade.
  • As per prevailing practice since 2012, if difference of marks after revaluation and first valuation is more than or equal to 15% of maximum external marks then revaluation marks will be retained. If the change is less than 15% or marks secured in revaluation is less than first valuation marks, the first valuation marks shall be retained.
Procedure to apply for Challenge Valuation

Last edited:
Can I know how much time it will take release the pc and cmm for Readmitted students . already 60 days completed . i have applied an jan 5.

Can I know how much time it will take to release result of regular r18 revaluation
They will be issued mostly in next month.

Can I know how much time it will take release the pc and cmm for Readmitted students . already 60 days completed . i have applied an jan 5.
Applied for grace marks or exemption ?

Hi bro... Bro 4th year ki vachesariki regulars and le valaki enni backlogs vunte eligible bro
Mention your Regulation please ?

can i know how much time it will take to release the pc and cmm for Readmitted students. Already 60 days completed. i have applied on jan18. im from r16 to r18 batch. I have applied grace marks and exemption.

They will be issued mostly in next month.

Applied for grace marks or exemption ?

Mention your Regulation please ?
i have applied for both grace marks and exemption. im from r16 to r18 batch Readmitted student.

can i know how much time it will take to release the pc and cmm for Readmitted students. Already 60 days completed. i have applied on jan18. im from r16 to r18 batch. I have applied grace marks and exemption.
Depends on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH. You might get them in next month.

Hi bro... Bro 4th year ki vachesariki regulars and le valaki enni backlogs vunte eligible bro

3-2 Semester to 4-1 Semester promotion rules :
(i) Regular course of study of third year second semester.

(ii) Must have secured at least 73 credits out of 123 credits i.e., 60% credits up to third year second semester from all the relevant regular and supplementary examinations, whether the student takes those examinations or not.

hi rahul bro when the pc and cmm will generate in online student service portal . i have applied on jan18. already 60 days completed. i have applied grace and exemption.

Hello sir,
I am from r17 regulation bpharm my result came on 8 march i got passed,
I want to know when my PC and CMM will come

hi rahul bro when the pc and cmm will generate in online student service portal . i have applied on jan18. already 60 days completed. i have applied grace and exemption.
Depends on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH.

Hello sir,
I am from r17 regulation bpharm my result came on 8 march i got passed,
I want to know when my PC and CMM will come
If you are urgent need of memos apply for PC, CMM in tatkal mode to get them within 2 to 3 working days. In the below link check Point no IV