JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year Examinations - June 2022 Published

JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester (R18, R17, R16) & 1st Year (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supplementary Examinations - June 2022

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech 1-1, 1-2 Semester (R18, R16) & 1st Year (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supplementary Examinations - June 2022

JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester (R17, R16) & 1st Year (R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supplementary Examinations - June 2022

Note :
  • Results Announced on 12-11-2022
  • LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR CHALLENGE VALUATION : 19-11-2022
  • A New RC/RV memo will be issued to only if there is a Change in Grade.
  • As per prevailing practice since 2012, if difference of marks after revaluation and first valuation is more than or equal to 15% of maximum external marks then revaluation marks will be retained. If the change is less than 15% or marks secured in revaluation is less than first valuation marks, the first valuation marks shall be retained.
Procedure to apply for Challenge Valuation

Last edited:
Rahul i am a candidate from r16 of first yr and r18 in 2,3,4 yrs i have cleared all r18 subs and I am left with m2 in r16 1st yr. So can I exempt that one subject according to r16 rules i asked my staff too but they said they don't know can u please help me in this idea. Can i leave m2 as per r16 regulation.

Rahul

Hai Rahul Sir
Any update regarding Subject Exemption r18
Still no official notification or word from JNTUH regarding exemption.

Rahul i am a candidate from r16 of first yr and r18 in 2,3,4 yrs i have cleared all r18 subs and I am left with m2 in r16 1st yr. So can I exempt that one subject according to r16 rules i asked my staff too but they said they don't know can u please help me in this idea. Can i leave m2 as per r16 regulation.
Sorry bro even I don't know details regarding exemption for readmitted students. Try to get help from students service counters at JNTUH

Hai RaHul Sir, so as per new grace marks 15m i am eligible for it i have R16 M2 subject with 11marks if I apply 15m i will get 26m and pass the subject. I have cleared all the remaining subjects in R18 because I was detained after first year.
So am i eligible for this pls let me know and when can I start to apply for this.

Vamsy_09

@Rahul , As Mentioned Above, Do you think JNTUH Release "RC/RV Results For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year Examinations - June 2022" by End of Today...??

Sam khan

Sir I applying both grace marks and subject exemption, Sir is possible to appling for takkal process?? Sir please tell me if yes how many days can be take for my certificates I get??

Sir still when will the results will be announced sir I have to prepare and I can concentrate only after seeing my rv result pls release today only sir

Rahul

Sir I applying both grace marks and subject exemption, Sir is possible to appling for takkal process?? Sir please tell me if yes how many days can be take for my certificates I get??
No you can't apply in tatkal if apply for both grace marks & subject exemption.

Sir still when will the results will be announced sir I have to prepare and I can concentrate only after seeing my rv result pls release today only sir
They will announce them soon. usually they will announce the results before a week or 10 days before commencement of examinations. Hope they will issue today.

@Rahul sir as I told u previously that I have studied one year in r16 and 3yrs in r18 i have asked my sir what to do for my r16 m2 subject and he said as I have only that one subject i can apply for exemption he told . So now I have applied for exemption for that one subject m2 as per r16 rule because the subject is belongs to r16 only. My doubt have cleared thank you for your support sir.

Vikram 22

@Rahul sir do we get our 1 St year rc/rv results before our supply exams or not it's within 4 days

Rahul

@Rahul sir as I told u previously that I have studied one year in r16 and 3yrs in r18 i have asked my sir what to do for my r16 m2 subject and he said as I have only that one subject i can apply for exemption he told . So now I have applied for exemption for that one subject m2 as per r16 rule because the subject is belongs to r16 only. My doubt have cleared thank you for your support sir.
Do let us know if you get the memos. So that it would be helpful to other who are in such situation.