JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech 3-2 Semester (R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) Supplementary Examinations - August 2022

JNTUH RC/RV Results For B.Tech 3-2 Semester (R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) Supplementary Examinations - August 2022
JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

Note :
  • Results Announced on 05-12-2022
  • LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR CHALLENGE VALUATION : 12-11-2022
  • A New RC/RV memo will be issued to only if there is a Change in Grade.
  • As per prevailing practice since 2012, if difference of marks after revaluation and first valuation is more than or equal to 15% of maximum external marks then revaluation marks will be retained. If the change is less than 15% or marks secured in revaluation is less than first valuation marks, the first valuation marks shall be retained.
Procedure to apply for Challenge Valuation

Sairam07

Bro exam notification lo re admitted valaaki r16 subjects kuda kattochu chinnaga mention chesthey emindhi bro. Nenu only r18 anukoni avey kattanu. aaa university site waste ani me channel nee regular ga follow aithey meeru kudaaaa ila chesthey ela bro. Ippudemo 5000 fine antunar clg lo

Rahul

Sorry to hear it. we had already posted the info in the following url. we pushed the notification in mobile app, Telegram, Facebook & Instagram

we had cleared students doubts even in the reply of the above thread. Once again sorry that we could not convey the message to you in a proper way. In near future if you have any doubts please post it as reply to the thread in which you have the doubt we would solve it asap.

Selfd9700

Rahul sir when i try to apply for the transcripts. It shows only till 4-2 regular exams R18 its not showing 2nd year-3rd year latest transcripts. When will it show because i want order them at once its not showing in the list