Jntuh r13 regulation exemption

Sri

Hello sir

Can I leave this subject as part of exemption of 2 subjects under jntuh rule?

Last edited:
Hello Sri, Can you mention the following things so that i can answer in a easy way.

1. Your regulation/Year of admission into B.Tech ?
2. Which Branch ?
3. Do you have any other backlog other than EDC among 1 to 4 years ?
4. How many marks (Best among all Regular/Supple Exams - Internal + External) you got in EDC ?

Mention Internal & External [Best among all Regular/Supple Exams] separately. According to R13 regulations you can leave only max of 8 credits i.e., only 1 or 2 elective subjects. But can utilize grace marks rule to get passed if you have sufficient marks.

In Course Structure & Syllabus book it will be mentioned whether the subject is a elective or not. EDC wont come under elective subject. So you can not leave it under exemption according to R13 regulations. Split and mention Internal & External Marks [Best among all Regular/Supple Exams till date you had given] clearly.

If you need i can provide u the course structure & syllabus where elective subjects mentioned for your regulation/branch.

Sorry but you can't apply for grace marks by using the above given marks you secured.

In Course Structure & Syllabus book it will be mentioned whether the subject is a elective or not. EDC wont come under elective subject. So you can not leave it under exemption according to R13 regulations. Split and mention Internal & External Marks [Best among all Regular/Supple Exams till date you had given] clearly.

Sir
1.Management science
2.Cellular mobile communication
3.computer networking
4. Embedded systems
5. Microwave engineering
6.Digital image processing
These are my 4-1 subjects among these 4 and 6 are electives taken by us
And what about open electives from these subjects
Which are the following subjects that we can make except

Sir, I have cleared linux programming lab but couldn't clear the theory subject . can i leave the linux programming theory as an exempted subject.
please do reply.

Hello, can you mention whats your branch & regulation. Do you have any more backlogs other than LP

Hello, can you mention whats your branch & regulation. Do you have any more backlogs other than LP

my regulation is R13 and CSE branch... I Have One elective subject backlog .. what should i do now??

LP is not a elective subject so you cant leave it. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

Can you mention Internal & External marks clearly.

Sir
1.Management science
2.Cellular mobile communication
3.computer networking
4. Embedded systems
5. Microwave engineering
6.Digital image processing
These are my 4-1 subjects among these 4 and 6 are electives taken by us
And what about open electives from these subjects
Which are the following subjects that we can make except

Sir r13 lateral entry' student iam management science is open elective or not.. sir can I leave that subject in excemption of 2 subject ..and in that subject I got 17 marks can chance in revolution get cleared that subjects please tell me sir