JNTUH : Promotion Rules For B.Tech / B.Pharm (R15) 1,2,3,4 Year - I & II Sem [Regular/Lateral Entry]

Updates4u

B.Tech / B.Pharmacy - R15 [Regular Students] :
I Year to II Year :
A student will not be promoted from I Year to II Year unless he fulfills the academic requirement of 28 credits out of 56 credits of I year from all the examinations and secures prescribed minimum attendance in I year.

II Year to III Year :
A student shall be promoted from II to III year only if he fulfills the academic requirement of 50 credits from one regular and one supplementary examinations of I year, and one regular and one supplementary examination of II year I semester irrespective of whether or not the candidate takes the examination and secures prescribed minimum attendance in II year II semester.

III Year to IV Year
A student shall be promoted from III year to IV year only if he fulfills the academic requirements of total 84 credits from the following examinations, whether the candidate takes the examinations or not and secures prescribed minimum attendance in III year II semester.
  • Two regular and two supplementary examinations of I year.
  • Two regular and two supplementary examinations of II year I semester.
  • Two regular and one supplementary examinations of II year II semester.
  • One regular and one supplementary examinations of III year I semester.

B.Tech / B.Pharmacy - R15 [Lateral Entry Scheme Students] :
II Year to III Year
A student shall be promoted from II to III year only if he fulfills the academic requirement of 17 credits from one regular and one supplementary examinations of II year I semester irrespective of whether or not the candidate takes the examination and secures prescribed minimum attendance in II year II semester.

III Year to IV Year
A student shall be promoted from III year to IV year only if he fulfills the academic requirements of total 50 credits from the following examinations, whether the candidate takes the examinations or not and secures prescribed minimum attendance in III year II semester.
  • Two regular and two supplementary examinations of II year I semester.
  • Two regular and one supplementary examinations of II year II semester.
  • One regular and one supplementary examinations of III year I semester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello sir..
I am student of R15 regulation...i secured 48 credits upto 2-1 supply exams.In 2-2 i have cleared 4 subjects.By caluclating credits upto 2-2 regular exam i have 70 credits present...so i will be promted to 3rd year or not?? Please answr my question sir!

Hello sir..
I am student of R15 regulation...i secured 50 credits upto 2-1 supply exams.In 2-2 i have cleared 1 subjects.By caluclating credits upto 2-2 regular exam i have 60 credits present...so i will be promted to 3rd year or not?? Please reply me
Sir

Hello sir..
I am student of R15 regulation...i secured 50 credits upto 2-1 supply exams.In 2-2 i have cleared 1 subjects.By caluclating credits upto 2-2 regular exam i have 60 credits present...so i will be promted to 3rd year or not?? Please reply me
Sir
Yes you will be promoted.

Sir, i am lateral entry student as i have 4 subjects in 2-1 sem i. e., :12 credits & i have cleared 4 subjects in 2-2. Total i have got 34 credits out of 56. I have seen in r-15 revised regulation in their by getting 34 credits he/she is promoted but in college they r saying yo be promoted in 3-1 you should get 17 credits in 2-1 which is right sir confusing..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-18-17-18-26.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-18-17-18-26.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 482
  • R15 Academic Regulations.pdf
    272.1 KB · Views: 122
Sir I have 68 credits to up to 2-2 including the GS can I promte to 3 yr
Please reply to me sir....!

Hello sir...
From college we got information that we have been detain.As you said I was promoted but from college they are saying detain.
Please give kind information sir
Bro I have 48 credits up-to 2-1 and I have cleared one subject in supply of 1st yr now I have 54 up-to 2-1. Now can I promte to 3rd yr

Bro I have 48 credits up-to 2-1 and I have cleared one subject in supply of 1st yr now I have 54 up-to 2-1. Now can I promte to 3rd yr
S u can be promoted to 3rd year

Last edited:
Sir,iam later entry student I have got 16 credits in 2-1 semester and I have all cleared in the 2-2 semester by considering only one semester and detaineding us is not at all fair sir, plz consider our 2-2 credits also plz answer my questions sir plz.....

Tags
jntu detained rules r15 jntuh jntuh btech promotion rules jntuh btech r15 promotion rules jntuh detained rules r15 jntuh promotion rules jntuh promotion rules r15 jntuh r15 promotion rules jntuh updates