JNTUH : Procedure to obtain Medium Of Instruction (MOI) certificate [Online / Offline]

Updates4u

Online Process : Now apply for "Medium of Instruction Certificate (MOI) / Medium Certificates" through online & get it delivered to your door step.

Details / Apply Online For Medium Of Instruction (MOI) certificateI

Offline Process :
1) The Medium Of Instruction Certificate can be obtained from Counter-IV, Examination Branch Building, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

2) A Photocopy of Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate is to be submitted.

3) The amount to be paid is Rs. 100/- in the form of DD drawn in favor of "The Registrar, JNTUH" (Write Hall ticket number on back side of DD)

4) The Medium Of Instruction Certificate will be given immediately at the same counter.

Enhancement of fee for "Medium of Instruction Certificates (MOI)"

Sample JNTUH Medium of Instructions Certificate (MOI)
jntuh moi certificate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys

if you need Medium Of Instruction (MOI) letter from JNTU, Ping me here
JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

feel free to ask me any doubts

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys

JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

Hi rajesh would u mind sending a copy of u r MOI

Hi rajkumar i would suggest to apply for the MOI at JNTUH only. The quality of the paper & other things will be different.

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Siva Rajesh,

Thanks for the post and could you please forward me the scanned copy of MOI letter. I am in need of it. Please forward it to siriyalavarthi@gmail.com

Thanks
Siri

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Ghanta,

Could you send me a scanned copy of the MOI ?

My email ID is andrewwoodman@gmail.com

Many Thanks and regards,
Andrew

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh,
Would you please send me the Medium Of Instruction (MOI) letter from JNTU to my personal ID: cross8887@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your help.

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh Garu,

Can i please get the scanned copy of the Medium of instruction for JNTU. I am in need of it and very desperate for it thank you!

Guys

so you may use it

Hai Rajesh Garu.
I am from JNTUK and i really need the MOI letter, it is very urgent for visa extention , please let me know what needs to be done for that.

Many thanks,
Sangeetha.

Guys

so you may use it

Can you please mail me akhilgoudcool@gmail.com . its urgent so anyone who has it please mail me..

Guys

so you may use it

Dear Rajesh

Can you please provide me a copy of MOI on waseemahmad40@gmail.com
It will be very much appreciated, thanks.

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh,

Can you please send me a copy to ramvarun_v@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ram.

Hi All,

I am from JNTUK. Could anyone please help me to know procedure to get MOI certificate issued by JNTUK.

Appreciate your help!

Last edited:
Guys

so you may use it

Hi Siva,

Could you please send me a copy to sravanthi401@gmail.com?

Guys

so you may use it

Hi,
Please send a copy to soujanya83@yahoo.com
Regards,
Soujanya

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Siva,

Could you please send me a scan copy to sriramsuman@gmail.com.

Many Thanks
Suman Sriram

Guys

so you may use it

Guys

so you may use it

Guys

so you may use it

Please share me the copy of moi
My email I'd is boju.srikanth@gmail.com

Tags
jntuh jntuh medium certificate online apply jntuh medium certificate jntuh medium of instruction jntuh medium of instruction online apply jntuh moi jntuh moi online apply jntuh sample medium certificate moi jntu