JNTUH : Procedure to Apply for PC & CMM

Sir, I have recieved my pc&cmm..but my photo is not updated iam looking like a kid and it creating problems for my future prospects .can I change my photo on pc &cmm and whts the procedure for it ??

Don't know the info exactly but i think they would charge Rs. 10,000 for change of photo on PC. i heard it before. Contact students service counters at JNTUH for further assistance.

Sir, I had applied for exemption of two subjects in my college a week ago. Now can I get the PC & CMM at university in TATKAL process. Please let me know...

Yes you need to pay Additional of Rs. 1000/- per to collect them at JNTUH. Contact once students service counters at JNTUH & if memos are not sent to college then you can collect them.

Contact your college exam cell to find the status on memos.

Hi sir,
I got Provisional cert. and CMM . i want to applyOriginal degree In tatkal process so can you please tell me what is the process and how much amount i have to pay JNTU

hello sir please do help me iam a 2013 passed out and i have 3backlogs which iam writing since then at present i came to know that i can apply one subject for grace marks rule and leave the other two subjects when i have first attempted the subject i got 12 in internal and 22 in external can i apply grace mark for this subject and leave other two subjects and apply for my pcc please do help me as my college people are not responding

Hello sir iam r07 to r09 readmitted student so i belong to r09 regulation and iam from ece branch among the three backlogs two are from 4-1 semester and one is from 3-1 semester. My 4-1 subjects are 1.emebedded systems with internals 12 and externals 22. 2.digital image processing with internal 15 and external 18. 3-1 subjects are 1.integrated system applications with internal 14 and external 9

I absented 4-1 mechanical vibratation sub both regular and supply also ,, can i put that sub in undertaking process ,, or any problem
Please give me a rply

Can u specify your regulation & year of pass out. Do you have any other backlogs other than this MV in 4-1 Sem ?

R09 regulation
2016pass out
Any problem to leave this elective subject
When university send my pc cmm to clg
one sub absent no outher backlogs
Iput under taking process in clg 11/7
12601A0359
Please give reply sir
Thanks in advance

Still jntu not send my pc and cmm to the clg alreday three months completed what should i can doo now please give rply sir
Please check sir.. once wt the probelm sir
12601A0359

Last edited:
Sir i had one backlog in 4-2 but it was cleared in revaluation and after that result i am cleared in all subjects and i am from R09 batch but till now i did not got my pc and cmm from college when will i get my pc and cmm from college

Still jntu not send my pc and cmm to the clg alreday three months completed what should i can doo now please give rply sir
Please check sir.. once wt the probelm sir
12601A0359
Contact your college exam branch to find out the status on your memos.

Sir i had one backlog in 4-2 but it was cleared in revaluation and after that result i am cleared in all subjects and i am from R09 batch but till now i did not got my pc and cmm from college when will i get my pc and cmm from college
Contact your college exam staff to find out the status on your memos. It should not take more than a month to get the memos.

Sir i have asked this in my exam cell but they told that those who have passed in revaluation there pc and cmm had not come in college till now then what i should do