JNTUH : Procedure to apply for Name / Father Name / Gender corrections in Original Degree (OD)


Well-Known Member
Name / Father Name / Gender corrections in Original Degree (OD) certificate

Supporting Documents/Copies to be submitted :

a) Filled in Form-3.

b) Request letter from the student along with address.

c) Original Degree Certificate.

d) Original Provisional Certificate.

e) Photostat copies of SSC & Aadhaar Card.

f) Softcopy of passport size photograph in CD or DVD.

g) Amount = Rs. 500/-

1. The payments can be made in one of the following modes: Smart-card swiping/ T-Wallet/ SBI Challan / DD

2. If Demand Draft is taken, it should be drawn in favor of "THE REGISTRAR JNTUH", payable at Hyderabad. The student Hall-Ticket number should be written on the backside of DD.

3. If the student desires to choose challan option, the challan should be taken only at the campus SBI (JNTU Hyderabad) Branch.

4. The T-Wallet/ Swiping facility using the smart card (debit/credit card) is available at the student service counter.

5. Principal Signature is not mandatory for the course completed students.


  • Form-3.pdf
    131.1 KB · Views: 539
Last edited by a moderator: