JNTUH : Procedure to apply for Challenge Valuation

Updates4u

Detailed Notification
The students who intend to apply for Challenge Valuation should submit their applications (Through the principal) within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/Revaluation results by paying Rs.10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favor of The Registrar, JNTUH.

1) On receipt of the DD, the photocopy of the answer booklet shall be given to the student.

2) The paper will be evaluated in the presence of the students by the senior faculty appointed by the examination branch of the University.

3) If there is any change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) the new marks will be awarded to the student. Otherwise, there will be no change in old marks.

4) If the change in marks (Equal or above 15% of the maximum marks) occurs, an amount of Rs.9,000/- will be refunded to the student. Otherwise, the student will forfeit the total amount which he/she paid.

Procedure to Apply For Challenge Valuation
1. The request for Challenge Valuation has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees (Payable in the form of DD for Rs.10,000/- per subject, in the form of Demand Draft, Drawn in Favor of The Registrar, JNTUH).

2. Student has to produce Xerox copy of Recounting/Revaluation result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell or Principal while applying.

3. College Exam cell staff (or) Principal will verify & will forward the application to JNTUH.

4. Date will be notified to the student for CV.Then student need to go to JNTUH University & should attend the CV.Where Paper will be evaluated in presence of student.

5. No Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.

Note:
1) Example : For B.Tech Student :: 15% of maximum of marks (75 Marks for External Exam) means , there should be an increase of 11.25 = 11 marks after CV, then only JNTUH will add marks & will refund the amount of Rs.9,000/-

If a B.Tech student secures 22 marks in external exam & if he applies for CV after RC/RV results are released then after CRV he/she should secure 33 Marks (22+11) so that student can get back the amount of Rs.9,000/- & new marks will be updated.

2) Students can apply for CV only within 15 days from the date of declaration of Recounting/revaluation results.

Last edited by a moderator:
They won't refund money if the student gets less then 15% marks.If a student gets 8% marks they won't refund money but will they increase the student's 8% (approx. 6 marks) ????

They wont refund & wont increase the marks. You need to have a minimum increase of 11 marks inroder to update the marks & refund the money in CRV.

sir if i have 23in external mark can i add grace mark of 3marks +exemption of 2subjects is it possible i can go for both grace mark and exemption of 2subject please give me a reply

I have been to a challenge valuation and the following happened--
- On receipt of the DD, the photocopy of the answer booklet shall be given to the student.(this will NEVER happen).
- The paper will NOT be evaluated in the presence of the students .
- After the challenge valuation Result will not be disclosed.

- On receipt of the DD, the photocopy of the answer booklet shall be given to the student.(this will NEVER happen).
Sorry to hear that. According to the official notification issued by JNTUH they should follow the instructions. thanks for the feedback hope your info may be helpful for other students.

Sir I wrote external marks-60 but I got just marks-16 only on results. But still I have hope that I can pass. So, if I apply for it Rs.10,000. Do i get my money return back because I got already 16 and it kept that 15% Marks or above if I get. It will be refunded. So, is it truth?

- After the challenge valuation Result will not be disclo

To whom jntuh call or mail to attend for challenge valuation,either student or college members,and within howmany days they will call or email ??

Sir yesterday I have paid for revaluation but in college there was server issue. But today I went they are saying yesterday only date finish can u sir today they are not taking .

Sir, yesterday (19.12.22 ) I got a call from university and I was asked to go there and completed the challenge valuation and passed there, when will the official result be published online, because sir I have to apply for grace marks.