JNTUH Procedure to Apply For Addition of Grace Marks

Yes Exemption & Grace marks are applicable for R13.

Exemption : Can exempt 2 subjects max [8 Credits only] i.e., you can leave only 1 or 2 elective subjects.

Grace marks : Max of 8 grace marks can be added to 1 or 2 subjects. Grace marks can be added only for external exams.

I am doing M.Tech(JNTU-H R13 batch) and i scored 18 marks in ADM.Can i apply for Grace Marks in that subject.
Have you complete your M.Tech ? Do you have any more backlogs other than ADM ? Do mention your internal marks in ADM.

Yes you can leave elective (or) open elective subjects only.

I am r13 regulation 2017 passed out I have only one backlog in 4-2 and in that I got 24 in internal and 15 in external then am I applicable for applying grace marks or may I leave the subject.
As I have only one backlog with 4 credit can I leave other subject with 4 credit which is not a backlog subject.

Last edited:
No you cant apply for grace marks. can you mention your branch & subject name ? You can leave only elective subjects.

If you have cleared all subjects then the other subject that JNTUH will excluding while calculating percentage is the elective subject in which you secured least mark. Just apply for exemption rule , JNTUH will do remaining work.

Sir i belong to r13 jntuh btech ece branch.i secured 10 marks in wireless communications in my ext and 23 marks in internal .sir can i apply for revaluation and exemption of that subject at a time? and how many days it may take for revaluation results? will i get a revised memo if i get passed in the revaluation results?

if it is a elective subject then you can apply for exemption.

Note : if you apply for RV & then apply for exemption then RV results for that subject wont be declared. RC results will be declared by the end of this month or starting week of July.

sir after revaluation results if i get failed can i go for exemption at that time?

Hi,
I need clarification about grace marks adding and I have got LP 18marks first and second time 16marks I want to add 8 grace marks to my first time results it is possible or not.
And at subject we can leave exception rule or not.

Sir , I got my REVALUATION Result Today and it is the same 18 marks in ADM i scored before applying for revaluation.
The College people are also not providing 8 grace marks for m.tech students.They provide only for b.tech.
Should I go for challenge valuation(pay 10,000 rs) or prepare for supply exam and write again for ADM.

Hi,
Iam recent passed out(2017) R13 student from jntuh and cleared all the subjects ..I have secured 69.3% (first class)..Is there any method/chance of changing the award of degree to get "First class with distinction".