JNTUH Procedure to Apply For Addition of Grace Marks

Updates4u

JNTUH Procedure to Apply For Addition of Grace Marks

a) Filled in Form-5 ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2 [For Other Regulations]

Filled in Form-5A ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2 [ For B.Tech (R18) 2018 Regular and 2019 lateral entry for the academic year 2021-22 outgoing students only]

b) Photostat copy of SSC.

c) Original Marks Memo(s) containing subject(s) for which award of Grace Marks requested.

d) Amount if any : Paid at college

e) Submit above documents at your college exam cell (or) The application along with the necessary documents is to be submitted at the Student Service Section counter JNTUH Examination Branch.

JNTUH Important Points to be noted while applying for grace marks

Last edited by a moderator:
Respected sir,
I got internal marks of 22 and I got external marks 20 only in 4-2 sem JNTUH, 2016. Firstly I want to apply for revaluation and then is I am eligible to apply for grace marks after getting failed MEMO if?
2) if I apply for grace marks after getting memos then is there any indication of grace marks added like start marking in SEMESTER MEMO and CMM?. I know I will get two star mark in CMM but I have a doubt that do you provide any extra star mark in CMM for this adding of grace marks? And what about start marking in SEMESTER MEMO, if you add grace marks?

Please reply for all questions ASAP, Thank you in advance..........

Can I apply after getting REVALUATION Results declared...... for the grace marks with 4-2 failed memo... Please reply asap. Thank you....

Hi .

I'm having 3 backlogs.
In which one subject I got 22marks.
And I want to apply for grace marks and the remaining two subjects for exemption.

Is this possible to get clear all my subjects by applying the grace marks and exemption of two subjects at a time.

And I want to apply for PC and CMM also at the same time.

Please let me know.

Our college examination branch is not accepting to apply these rules. He is saying that, grace marks can be applied only for percentage...

Please give me clarification.

I need a proof of clarification to show in my college to apply the Grace Marks...

Sir iam from R09 batch i have 2 backlogs one in 1st year and another in 4-1 in 4-1 i got 16 in external and 16 in internal am i eligible for applying grace marks. i have 6 credits in first year and 3 credits in 4-1. can i have any alternatives to get my degree.

Hi .

I'm having 3 backlogs.
And I want to apply for grace marks and the remaining two subjects for exemption.

Is this possible to get clear all my subjects by applying the grace marks and exemption of two subjects at a time.

Please let me know.

Our college examination branch is not accepting to apply these rules. He is saying that, grace marks can be applied only for percentage...

I need a proof of clarification to show in my college to apply the Grace Marks...
Can u mention clearly internal & external marks of that subject. Even mention the credits allocated for remaining 2 subjects.

Sir iam from R09 batch i have 2 backlogs one in 1st year and another in 4-1 in 4-1 i got 16 in external and 16 in internal am i eligible for applying grace marks. i have 6 credits in first year and 3 credits in 4-1. can i have any alternatives to get my degree.
No you can't apply for grace marks. Max of 8 grace marks can be added on 1 or 2 subjects. In your case you require 9 marks.

Can u mention clearly internal & external marks of that subject. Even mention the credits allocated for remaining 2 subjects.

No you can't apply for grace marks. Max of 8 grace marks can be added on 1 or 2 subjects. In your case you require 9 marks.
Sir can i have any alternatives to get degree.

Is it the highest mark till now you got in external exam among all regular/supple exams ?

Hi .

I'm having 3 backlogs.

Please let me know.

Hi .

I'm having 3 backlogs.

Please let me know.

My internal marks 24 and external marks 22 in wireless subject 4-2sem credits -3, and internal marks 23 and external marks 10 in OS subject 3-2sem credits -4, internal 22 marks and external 20marks in VLSI subject 4-1sem credits -4.

I want to apply for Grace marks for wireless and exemption for remaining 2 subjects.

Is it possible.

My Hall Ticket No. 116D1A0439.

Please let me know.