JNTUH PCs and CMMs of the students of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy who studied in multiple regulations

JNTUH PCs & CMMs of the students of B.Tech/B.Pharm who studied in multiple regulations have been printed and sent to dispatch/academic section of the Exam Branch. The Principals are informed to arrange to collect the PCs & CMMs of their respective students from 12-04-2021.

Mahipal

Hiii myself moku mahipal Reddy from jangaon of Vidya Bharathi institute of technology college .....I was passed in all supply subjects in 2021 results ...so I applied for CMM and provisional certificate on January 28 ........ I didn't got any cerficate till now....our college faculty is say they are not printed the certificate...but my frds also applied on January 28 with exemption subject they got the certificate fast ...but I cleared all subjects why should I didn't got the certificate......my frds will got all cerficate but I won't got the certificate till now almost 2month 10days can u please tell what is the reason why my certificate are too late ......I want urjent please can u

Rahul

Your college exam branch staff need to find out the reason from JNTUH exam branch section & inform you regarding the delay in printing the certificates. It should not take so long. As per notification from JNTUH CMM,PC are printed & ready for dispatch. Hope your memos are in this dispatch slot.