JNTUH MBA / MCA 2nd, 4th Semester Supplementary Examinations - March/April 2021

Rahul

JNTUH MBA 2nd, 4th Semester (R19, R17, R15) Supplementary Examinations - March/April 2021

JNTUH MCA 2nd, 4th Semester (R19, R17, R15, R13, R09) Supplementary Examinations - March/April 2021

Note :
  • ANY OMISSIONS OR CLASHES IN THIS TIME TABLE MAY PLEASE BE INFORMED TO THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS IMMEDIATELY
  • EVEN IF GOVERNMENT DECLARES HOLIDAY ON ANY OF THE ABOVE DATES.THE EXAMINATIONS SHALL BE CONDUCTED AS USUAL
  • TIME : 09:45 AM TO 12:45 PM
  • Examinations to be held from 23rd March to 9th April 2021

Attachments

• Time Table of MBA II & IV Sem Supply March exam 2020.pdf
    54.2 KB · Views: 387
  • Time Table of MCA II & IV Sem Supply March exam 2021.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 51
@Rahul Sir I Applied Challenge Valuation On 2nd March And I Still Didn't Get a Call Or Message From University Or Even From Examination Branch. So It Take How Many Day's. And How I Know The Information. Even I Asked To Examination Branch Also. They Are Not Get Any Information About It. So, Can You Answer It?

@Rahul Sir I Applied Challenge Valuation On 2nd March And I Still Didn't Get a Call Or Message From University Or Even From Examination Branch. So It Take How Many Day's. And How I Know The Information. Even I Asked To Examination Branch Also. They Are Not Get Any Information About It. So, Can You Answer It?
@Rahul sir reply