JNTUH Marks Memos upto March 2021 Examinations are ready for pickup by colleges

JNTUH This is to inform you that the marks memos are ready for pickup by colleges upto March 2021 examinations. You are informed to take necessary action to collect the same from University Exam Branch immediately with out fail.

-CE/DE JNTU HYD

Rahul

What this mean can anyone explain
It means marks memos of students till march 2021 are ready for pick from university exam branch by college. College staff need to collect those memos from JNTUH & should distribute them to students.

What about the 2-2 & 3-2 semester exam and I don't have a back class of 1st year and 4th year but when will conduct the exam
Will inform you if yet any notification is issued by JNTUH about those exams.

Koukab11

I just want to know, after my advanced supply of 4-2 results are accounced, when should I apply for skipping my one subject from 1-2... I'm lacking with one subject i.e., engineering drawing and I want to skip that subject and get my certificates. Please give me clarity on this.. My regulations is r16, (batch 2021) .

Rahul

Will it have a marks column as well? Because till 3-1, memos didn't have marks column. They only had the grade we secured.
If the memo is after 3-1 then you will get marks. before 3-1 you will get grades.

I just want to know, after my advanced supply of 4-2 results are accounced, when should I apply for skipping my one subject from 1-2... I'm lacking with one subject i.e., engineering drawing and I want to skip that subject and get my certificates. Please give me clarity on this.. My regulations is r16, (batch 2021) .
You can apply after declaring 4-2 supple results.

I had applied for OD in the X convocation on Sep 25, When it will be posted to our address..
A week after convocation is completed.

Mahesh123@

If the memo is after 3-1 then you will get marks. before 3-1 you will get grades.

You can apply after declaring 4-2 supple results.

A week after convocation is completed.
It's been around 10 days since the convocation released..by the way I had applied on sep 25 ...one month ago..no update yet ..I had to submit in my college at earliest date..will it even more than a month from now on?

Furkhan

Contact JNTUH directly (preferably by going to the university). There's nothing much here that can help you.
Alright, but should i take something like my college ID card or my college will provide some letter so that i can show it to them ?

Rahul

It's been around 10 days since the convocation released..by the way I had applied on sep 25 ...one month ago..no update yet ..I had to submit in my college at earliest date..will it even more than a month from now on?
You will get the OD only after convocation is completed. will let you know if convocation date is announced by JNTUH. Until then you can submit the PC, CMM in place of OD.

Koukab11

After 4-2 res, Will they give any update for skipping my subject or directly can I apply for that in my college?

Hello sir, I had one backlog in 3-2 one in 4-1 and one in 4-2 so in first list which was released on 28 august 2021 my name came in the list the same day i applied for
3-2 grace
4-1 skip
4-2 skip
After applying 15 days later they declared 3-2 supply results and i have passed in that exam so i want to know that does they accept 3-2 with grace or 3-2 supply which i have passed since 2 months over and im in urgent need of pc cmm i went to my college to verify whether my pc cmm have come or not they refused and said that you applied 3-2 under grace and also u passed in 3-2 supply might be they rejected and they didn't issued your pc cmm im urgent need of pc cmm i want to know whether they are lying or this seriously happens because most of the students got their pc cmm only me and my friend have left and they are refusing us what should i do should now im urgent need of pc cmm since 2 months over for grace