JNTUH Info For B.Tech 2019 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

At what date in August,4-2 r15 adwance supply results wil b releasing pls say me

Wen results wil b released of jntuh r15 July advance supply exams ,am of information technology branch

Hi, I have 3 backlogs left after the final results came out. I want to skip 2 subjects (SSDD & SOM-II) and appy for Grace marks in one subject (RCSDD). My marks in RCSDD are internal- 17 & external- 17. Can I apply for Grace marks? Please reply!!

Hello sir,
I have internal 11 marks and external 26 total 37 mark i want more 3 marks to pass . So can i apply for garce mark please tell me crt imfromation please am 2019 passedout

Hello sir,
I have internal 11 marks and external 26 total 37 mark i want more 3 marks to pass . So can i apply for garce mark please tell me crt imfromation please am 2019 passedout
Am waiting for your rply please give me rply

Hello sir,
Brooo please cheppandi bro please ne rply kosam waiting bro please

Hello sir,
Hello Vijay, first of all sorry for the late reply. mostly you cant apply for grace marks. since already you got pass marks in external marks. grace marks can be added only to external marks not to internal marks. once again conform the same from your college exam cell & from jntuh students service counters.

Hello Vijay, first of all sorry for the late reply. mostly you cant apply for grace marks. since already you got pass marks in external marks. grace marks can be added only to external marks not to internal marks. once again conform the same from your college exam cell & from jntuh students service counters.
Bro jntuh student counter lo na frnd aduguthe apply cheyochu pakka add avuthai anaru anta ma clg valu confrom ga cheppatle so tension tension ga undhi

Bro cheppandi su
Bro jntuh student counter lo na frnd aduguthe apply cheyochu pakka add avuthai anaru anta ma clg valu confrom ga cheppatle so tension tension ga undhi
bro cheppandi bro please student counter lo avuthadhi ante avuthadhi haa please bro

Hello sir iam r13 regulation civil I have 3 backlog 2-2 hhm and 3-1 drcs and 4-1 transportation engineering 1 can I skip 2 subject and another one subject go for Grace marks plss reply Rahul bro

Hello sir iam r13 regulation civil I have 3 backlog 2-2 hhm and 3-1 drcs and 4-1 transportation engineering 1 can I skip 2 subject and another one subject go for Grace marks plss reply Rahul bro
Can you mention your external & internal marks [Best till now] in the subject in which you want to apply for grace marks.

Can you mention your external & internal marks [Best till now] in the subject in which you want to apply for grace marks.
Internal 22 external 18 in 2018 June can I apply for Grace marks to get my degree plss reply Rahul bro I'm waiting

Last edited:
I'm a student of CSE
I joined in 2016 but due to less credits I got detained after my 1st year under R15 regulation and rejoined in r16 batch later and Completed engineering recently
But I still have a Chemistry backlog of R15 1st year
So, do I have a chance of leaving this subject under the R15 regulation

I belong to R15 regulation .sir I have two subject 1st year M1 and 4-1 cloud computing subject every time I wrote exams good but every time I'll get 17 marks .just I need 1 subject to complete my graduation I'll try to add grace marks to pass out but every time I'll fail by 1 marks is there any possible or way to add grace marks or any way to complete my graduation.please give reply as soon as possible..waiting for ur reply sir thank you.