JNTUH Important Points to be noted while applying for grace marks

JNTUH%20(2).webp

• Grace marks can be added only to 1 or 2 subjects maximum. (irrespective of credits other than Major Project, Minor Project, Comprehensive Viva-Voce, Seminar)
  • Grace marks can be added only for external marks.
  • Grace marks can't be added to internal marks.
  • The best performance among all the external examinations shall be considered while giving the grace marks. i.e., you can use even your best previous result [Best external mark among all Regular/Supple exams till now] while applying for grace marks.
  • Students can apply for grace marks only after they get the original marks memos.
  • Tatkal Process not applicable for Grace Marks. You need to apply at college only for grace marks.
  • You can apply for grace marks any time. No such deadline or last date is applicable while applying for grace marks.
JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Grace Marks

JNTUH Changes Made in the Grace Marks Rule - Consideration of Previous Best Performance

JNTUH Complete Info on Leaving of 2 Subjects and Grace Marks For Various Regulations of B.Tech

JNTUH Various Procedures to Obtain Marks Memos For All Courses

Last edited:
@Rahul Thank you so much, my college informed me today that they've received the PC and CMM.

Can you guide me on how to get my original degree?

Apply for OD as mentioned in the following url. You will get the OD within 3 weeks after convocation is completed.

Hi i have applied for grace marks on 25th october, By when can i get a confirmation ?
And i need it urgently, if it takes a lot of time where and how can i request to process it faster ?

Apply for OD as mentioned in the following url. You will get the OD within 3 weeks after convocation is completed.
Thank you for your reply, I applied on 13th November, but the OD hasn't yet been dispatched.

I tried calling the number on the convocation site (I found it here), it's switched off.

I have also emailed a request on the email address mentioned on the same page.

Is there anything else I can do @Rahul ? It's been a month.

Thanks and best regards

Brother i have 4 subjects in R15 and 4subjects in R16 can I apply Grace Mark's and subject exception both regulations in jntuh I was detained and promoted in 3rd year R15 to 4th year R16 please reply me