JNTUH - OD Online Apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’S)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’S)
Apply Online For OD (Original Degree) @ http://www.forum.universityupdates.in/threads/jntuh-procedure-to-apply-for-od-original-degree.679/
1. How to apply for my Original Degree(OD) / Convocation Certificate?
Ans. Visit the url: https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ for applying OD in Pre-Convocation / Post-Convocation.
2. What is Pre-Convocation and Post-Convocation certificate?
Ans. Convocation is conducted generally once in every year.
Pre Convocation: If any candidate needs OD certificate before the convocation, such candidate needs to apply for the OD certificate in pre-convocation mode. The fee for pre-convocation OD is Rs 3500/-(if OD fee of Rs 600/- was paid at the time of final semester exam registration, then the OD fee is Rs 2900/- only)
In Convocation: Applying for OD whenever the convocation notification is issued. The candidates who are graduated after the previously held convocation and before the cutoff date specified in the convocation advertisement are eligible to apply for the In- convocation OD.
Post Convocation: All the graduates who are not classified as above two categories belong to post convocation category. Based on the year of graduation, the OD registration fee amount payable, will vary.
3. While Applying for OD, It is not asking for uploading the photo?
Ans. If the Candidate’s photo is available with the examination branch of JNTUH, it will not ask for upload of the photo while applying for OD.
4. Do we have tatkal option for OD?
Ans. There is no Tatkal option or fast up process. All the post convocation ODs will be dispatched next working day by speed post or courier service to the address which was mentioned while registering for OD certificates.
5. How long it takes to get my OD after applying online?
Ans. If it is pre-convocation OD it takes 20 days, if it is post-convocation OD it takes 10 days.
6. Can I apply OD manually through counters?
Ans. No manual applications will be permitted for applying OD, if you passed degree on or after 2002.
7. Old batch convocation process is it online or manual?
Ans. For old batches those passed before 2002 they have to apply manually through counters.
8. Can I get my OD by hand through counters?
Ans. No, you cannot get OD by hand.
9. To which address does my OD will be posted?
Ans. Your OD will be posted to your present address which you have given at the time of online registration.
10. Will I get any confirmation from JNTUH about OD Status?
Ans. Yes, you’ll receive an SMS with EMS No from JNTUH when your OD Dispatches.
11. I am unable to upload my pc/photo?
Ans. Please check the file size of your photo/pc before uploading.
12. Will I get any confirmation after online payment is done from JNTUH?
Ans. You can download payment receipt after successful payment. You are advised to retain this receipt until you receive your OD.
13. Can I give international address as shipping address online?
Ans. No, your OD will be posted to your Indian address.
14. Will I get refund if I pay mistakenly twice/thrice online payments?
Ans. Yes, only if the reasons are genuine you will get refund. Please read the refund policy at the OD portal.
15. I am getting errors while applying online?
Ans. You are inform to send Email stating the problems you faced or visit the student service counter at Exam Branch.
16. I have forgotten my password, how can I get my password?
Ans. Click on forgot password link available in the home page of JNTUH Convocation portal it will ask to enter your Hallticket number, registered mobile number and Email id for verification. Once the verification is successful you will receive the password to your registered Email id.
17. I have uploaded wrong photo while applying OD what should I do?
Ans. You need to place a hard copy representation to the Director of Evaluation, JNTUH along with your softcopy of original photo & id proof with in three days of online application.
18. Will I get DOB, College code, college name, father name and student name as per my OD application?
Ans. You have to contact the Additional Controller of Examinations (Academics), With all the identity and documentary proofs for further action.
19. What is the process if my OD certificate gets returned to JNTUH due to improper address?
Ans. You have to enquiry with the OD counter regarding this issue.
Download Official Notification Here