JNTUH Formation of Safety Clubs for safety and security of the students in all Educational Institutions

Rahul

JNTUH Formation of Safety Clubs for safety and security of the students in all Educational Institutions

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) The Government of Telangana proposed to form "Safety Clubs" in all Government/ Government aided Schools, Colleges, and Universities of Telangana State in order to create awareness and bring ownership for various issues relating to safety among the Students Community and the managements of Educational Institutions. And will be reviewed by the Government of Telangana periodically (Copy enclosed).

Therefore, All the Principals of the Constituent Colleges and Directors of Academic Units of the University and the Principals of all the Autonomous and Affiliated Colleges of the University are requested to follow the Instructions mentioned in the enclosures and follow accordingly.

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 24-12-2022

Attachments

• JNTUH Formation of Safety Clubs 24122022.pdf
    291 KB · Views: 277
When will be exam's centre preference notice release jntuh for 2023 Jan exam's

Hai Sir, Sir i am a readmitted candidates studied r16 in 1yr and 3yrs in r18. Now i am left with m2 r16 subject in which i have 19-internal,11-external. So u have me that i will be eligible for 15marks grace as per r18 and also the CE and DE mr.Prashanna sir also called someone and asked my number and he also told me that i will be eligible to get the certificate. But its been almost 2months still i din't got my certificate what should i do please tell me sir.
And my frnd who applied for 9marks grace like me for r16 sub he got his certificate within 28days.

Any of your friends who have applied for 15 grace marks have got their memos?
No bro nobody haven't got for 15m but got for people applied for 9marks same as me like readmitted and applied for r16 subject.

When will be exam's centre preference notice release jntuh for 2023 Jan exam's
Still notification is not yet issued by JNTUH. Will inform you if any such notification is announced.

Hai Sir, Sir i am a readmitted candidates studied r16 in 1yr and 3yrs in r18. Now i am left with m2 r16 subject in which i have 19-internal,11-external. So u have me that i will be eligible for 15marks grace as per r18 and also the CE and DE mr.Prashanna sir also called someone and asked my number and he also told me that i will be eligible to get the certificate. But its been almost 2months still i din't got my certificate what should i do please tell me sir.
And my frnd who applied for 9marks grace like me for r16 sub he got his certificate within 28days.
You will get the memos don't worry. issue of memos depends on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH. They will issue the memos on first come first serve basis. First all the memos for the students who applied for 9 grace marks will be issued later 15 grace marks & then 30 grace marks memos.

In my college portal...it is showing i have cleared all subjects from 2 days...after applying grace marks..it means my application is approved ?