JNTUH Examinations Registrations Opened For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Semester Regular and Supply Examinations - January 2023

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) Examinations Registrations Opened For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy III-I Regular/Supply, B.Tech / B.Pharmacy III-II Semester Supply and B.Tech III-I, III-II Minor Programme Exams. Last date for payment of examination fee without Late Fee is 06-01-2023. Examinations will be commencing from 30-01-2023.

JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Semester Regular/Supplementary & 3-1, 3-2 minor degree program Examinations Notification -January 2023

Rahul

It's for all regulation check the official examinations notification from the below url

shaik arfath

rahul sir what will be the paper pattern for 4-1 r18 regular 2023 exams plz rply

Nickhel9

Rahul Sir when will special supplementary results will released ?

Munna Bhaiya

Please pay the examination fee. don't wait for the results. They might issue them 2 to 3 days prior to commencement of examinations.
whatt?// my regulation is R18(2018-2022). I have 6 backlogs from 3-1 and 3-2 itself. and in 4-1 I have 5 backlogs. total is 11Backlogs. How should I pay the fee without knowing the special supply result? University will not refund the fee that I know for sure. Such braindead people are handling our education system.

Nikshay

I have applied for gracemarks on 12th November , it's been 50 days already.i didn't get my PC CMM yet. Bro is there any way to get my CMM quick or can we check the progress of my application?

Munna Bhaiya

As we have to pay fees q

What happen no reply
I went to our college and checked with our examination branch. It is confirmed that R18 students also can pay and attend the exams (he checked in jntuh fee website). He also said he don't know about results as of now. But the fee notification has come so you either pay and attend the failed exams (results will be announced by commencement of exam according to him) or don't pay YOUR WISH. He said jntuh might not refund the money. Since i know i fail in 1 or 2 subjects in 3-1, 3-2 and 4-1. I am paying cause i want to write the exam

Rahul

whatt?// my regulation is R18(2018-2022). I have 6 backlogs from 3-1 and 3-2 itself. and in 4-1 I have 5 backlogs. total is 11Backlogs. How should I pay the fee without knowing the special supply result? University will not refund the fee that I know for sure. Such braindead people are handling our education system.
Pay the examination fee before the due date. yes all R18 students are eligible.

I have applied for gracemarks on 12th November , it's been 50 days already.i didn't get my PC CMM yet. Bro is there any way to get my CMM quick or can we check the progress of my application?
You need to wait until you get the memos.