JNTUH B.Tech R18 Regulations Grace Marks Eligible list for the issue of PC & CMM After Increase in grace marks Notification

JNTUH B.Tech R18 Regulations Grace Marks Eligible list for the issue of PC & CMM After Increase in grace marks Notification

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) With reference to the Univ. Order (3) cited above, College-wise provisional list of B.Tech. R18 Regulations Academic Year 2021-22 outgoing students, who are eligible to apply for grace marks upto maximum 15 marks for Regular and 12 marks for Lateral entry students upto a maximum of 3 (three) theory subjects have been prepared and made available in the T-Sheets option in the exam portals of the respective Principal logins. For availing grace marks service the students have to fill-up the Form-5A (Download Link 1 | Download Link 2) and the Principals have to sign at the appropriate place in the respective from. The form need to be either printed on the college letter-head / with a separate covering letters from the Principal enclosing the appropriate form and sent to the office of the Director of Evaluation. The performance in the examinations for which results are awaited and / or RC, RV & CV, shall be nullified if they apply for the PC & CMM under grace marks service. They shall not be permitted to write any future examinations.

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

The Applications received by 26-11-2022 forenoon shall be processed on priority basis and efforts will be made to issue PC & CMM at the earliest possible date. The Principals are requested to note the following information with regard to grace marks.

1. A Separate form (Form-5A ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2) earmarked for grace marks service need to be filled up.

2. Marks shall be added up to 15 marks for four year B.Tech. course in failed theory subjects and 12 marks for Lateral entry students of B.Tech. course (maximum of three theory subjects for the Academic Year 2021-22 outgoing students of B.Tech. R18 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted students only).

3. All the semester marks/grade memos from the month/year specified in the list uploaded to portal today where the subject(s) have been shown as Fail need to be surrendered along with the Filled-in Form-5A (with the Principal endorsement). The selective new grade memos will be re-issued after processing of grace marks from the University Examination Branch along with PC & CMM.

The cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited.

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 10-11-2022

JNTUH Enhancement of grace marks from 0.15% to 0.25% and applying upto 3 (three) theory subjects instated of 2 (two) theory subjects for B.Tech R18 A.Y 2021-22 outgoing students to get degree

Attachments

• JNTUH Grace_marks_eligible_list_1011202.pdf
    384.6 KB · Views: 1,832
Last edited:
Bro mari r16-r18 vallaki kooda applicable avtunda?
As per r16 rules we have to follow r18 rules.
So applicable aynatte na bro?

Rahul

Bro mari r16-r18 vallaki kooda applicable avtunda?
As per r16 rules we have to follow r18 rules.
So applicable aynatte na bro?
No idea about readmitted students. please check your name in the grace marks list.

Befa, mwoc, dip vitiki grace marks add avutaya
yes applicable for all theory subjects

Rahul sir can i apply for exemption as per r16 for m2 in tatkal mode so I can know that what rules are allotting to me. If it get canceled then I will apply for grace as per r18 even my name is not in the list. I also saw old past eligible sheets i can't find any re admitted candidates who r eligible for grace marks i think we readmitted students have to do it manually.

Noumxn

Hello Rahul, I have only 1 subject from the first semester left. I’m unable to find the original memo of my first semester exams. I have duplicate memos issued from JNTUH. Will this be enough for applying for grace marks? (I have the original memo of the supplementary exam I wrote in which I scored the highest marks)

Rahul please i request u pls read this in that it is mentioned the grace will not be considered for readmitted but they said they said, for other regulations they have to complete as per their applicable rules like that in last line. So now can i leave a sub that is in my r16 m2 asper those rules 4credits right. This is what I got after reading pls u also read and give me clarity. My clg staff said they don't know anything
Screenshot_2022-11-10-17-34-55-07_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

yashwanth9

After applying the grace marks how many days to wait for the memo bro

Rahul

Rahul please i request u pls read this in that it is mentioned the grace will not be considered for readmitted but they said they said, for other regulations they have to complete as per their applicable rules like that in last line. So now can i leave a sub that is in my r16 m2 asper those rules 4credits right. This is what I got after reading pls u also read and give me clarity. My clg staff said they don't know anything
View attachment 26337

As per the above statement (Specified 2 times in the notification) you can't have subject exemption (since you had passed out this year with R18 regulation) but you will have 15 grace marks if you are regular students & 12 marks if you are lateral entry student. Can you mention have you passed out this year from 4th year/Final year?

After applying the grace marks how many days to wait for the memo bro
Usually 35 to 40 working days or even more depending on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH

Last edited:

Rana 17

I have studied 1st year in R16 and rest 3 years in R18. I have 1 supply in 2-1 semester and I have 12 marks external I am I eligible for applying Grace marks 15

@Umesh

Bro notification lo 2017-18 enter and out 2021-22 valake ani chptundi kada
Ante next vache batch kani next passed out iye batch ki ee notification support cheyada

rahul@ sir . now r18 2022 batch are writing the 1year supply exams.. and if instant exams are in december then there is a chance to keep 1 year exams again.