JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Semester Regular/Supply & 3-1, 3-2 minor degree program Examinations Notification -January 2023

JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Semester Regular/Supplementary & 3-1, 3-2 minor degree program Examinations Notification -January 2023

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTUH Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following examinations
  • B.Tech. III Year I Sem.(R18) – Regular/ Supplementary Examinations
  • B.Tech. III Year I Sem.(R18) – Regular/ Supplementary Minor Degree programs Examinations
  • B.Tech. III Year I Sem.((R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations
  • B.Tech. III Year II Sem.(R18) – Supplementary Minor Degree programs Examinations
  • B.Tech.III Year II Sem.(( R18, R16, R15, R13) Supplementary Examinations
  • B. Pharm III Year I Sem. (R17) – Regular/ Supplementary Examinations
  • B. Pharm III Year I Sem. (R16, R15, R13) – Regular/Supplementary Examinations
  • B. Pharm III Year II Sem. (R17, R16, R15, R13) –Supplementary Examinations
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 30-01-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :

InstructionsStart DateEnd Date
Without Late Fee27-12-202206-01-2023
With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-07-01-202313-01-2023
With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-14-01-202319-01-2023
With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-20-01-202323-01-2023
With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-24-01-202328-01-2023
With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
29-01-2023Till end of the exam

EXAMINATION FEE FOR III YEAR I SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY III YEAR II SEM SUPPLY :
  • FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION [All Subjects] : Rs. 760/-
  • FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs.365/-
  • FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.460/-
  • FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.560/-
  • FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.760/-

EXAMINATION FEE FOR III YEAR I SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY and III YEAR II SEM SUPPLY (R18) MINOR PROGRAM EXAMINATIONS :
  • FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs.360/-
  • FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs.460/-

Note :
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).

2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.

3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.

4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 25-01-2023

5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 30-01-2023

6. Condonation Fee For each Regular Student is Rs.300/-

7. JNTUH Certain Concessions ( In Exam Fee, Exam Time & Pass Marks ) to Handicapped students

8. JNTUH : Concessions to Physically challenged students

JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Semester Regular/Supplementary & 3-1, 3-2 minor degree program Examinations Notification -January 2023 2022
Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 24-12-2022

Attachments

• JNTUH 3-1 3-2 Exams Notification January 2023.pdf
    156.8 KB · Views: 1,798
Last edited:
Still no results out for December 22 how to know how many subjects we have to apply for?

hello sir if i pay fee for 3 subjects and i passed 1 subject how will i get refund and what happens to the exam to be written after applying.
please can u elaborate
for example i have dip pp and dbms
if i passed dip and dbms
will i get refund?
and after passing should i be absent to the exam or do i have to intimate our exam branch or any other process is there

Hai Sir, Sir i am a readmitted candidates studied r16 in 1yr and 3yrs in r18. Now i am left with m2 r16 subject in which i have 19-internal,11-external. So u have me that i will be eligible for 15marks grace as per r18 and also the CE and DE mr.Prashanna sir also called someone and asked my number and he also told me that i will be eligible to get the certificate. But its been almost 2months still i din't got my certificate what should i do please tell me sir.
And my frnd who applied for 9marks grace like me for r16 sub he got his certificate within 28days.

Please keep centre preferences too it's really difficult for me go through 40+ km it's took 2 hrs traveling for exam centre.
My college is Al habeeb college of engineering and technology it's got close and i got transferred to Lords institute of engineering and technology which give the exam centre that is very far from my house if i got late i missed exam there .

It will be very helpful for many students if be centre preferences option will be available

hello sir if i pay fee for 3 subjects and i passed 1 subject how will i get refund and what happens to the exam to be written after applying.
please can u elaborate
for example i have dip pp and dbms
if i passed dip and dbms
will i get refund?
and after passing should i be absent to the exam or do i have to intimate our exam branch or any other process is there
They will refund the amount if you pass in subjects. Just inform your college exam staff that you had cleared those exams in special supply results.

Hai Sir, Sir i am a readmitted candidates studied r16 in 1yr and 3yrs in r18. Now i am left with m2 r16 subject in which i have 19-internal,11-external. So u have me that i will be eligible for 15marks grace as per r18 and also the CE and DE mr.Prashanna sir also called someone and asked my number and he also told me that i will be eligible to get the certificate. But its been almost 2months still i din't got my certificate what should i do please tell me sir.
And my frnd who applied for 9marks grace like me for r16 sub he got his certificate within 28days.
You will get the memos don't worry. issue of memos depends on the no.of pending requests at JNTUH. They will issue the memos on first come first serve basis. First all the memos for the students who applied for 9 grace marks will be issued later 15 grace marks & then 30 grace marks memos.

Please keep centre preferences too it's really difficult for me go through 40+ km it's took 2 hrs traveling for exam centre.
My college is Al habeeb college of engineering and technology it's got close and i got transferred to Lords institute of engineering and technology which give the exam centre that is very far from my house if i got late i missed exam there .

It will be very helpful for many students if be centre preferences option will be available
Will inform you if notification is issued by JNTUH.

as it took too many days i am worrying that my application may be rejected. Sir also at the time i have applied there is no original memo from university side now Its been a month since i have applied may i have to produce the original marks memo for grace as the marks i have applied for grace that memo was printed recently but i have applied for grace a month ago. So may i have submit the original memo again or no need to submit.

Hi I ask with exam branch there said that it's only for the people who don't write special supply there r only eligible for this exam plz clarify over it

And also keep center preference for this it be very helpful

Wait. Can we apply for Grace marks for R16 subjects even though we are admitted in R18?
@Rahul

Hi I ask with exam branch there said that it's only for the people who don't write special supply there r only eligible for this exam plz clarify over it

And also keep center preference for this it be very helpful
It's applicable for all R18 students.

Wait. Can we apply for Grace marks for R16 subjects even though we are admitted in R18?
@Rahul
yes you can

It's applicable for all R18 students.

yes you can
So, we detained students are eligible to apply grace marks for both R16 and R18 subjects ?
If yes,
--> I've been writing two subjects of R16 since 4 years how would I know in which I've got the highest ?( I have 11 marks in internals in both the subjects)