JNTUH B.Tech 1-1 Semester (R22) 1st Mid Term Exams Time Tables - November 2023

Rahul

jntuh

Download Mid Exams Time Tables Here

Note :
  • ANY OMISSIONS OR CLASHES IN THIS TIME TABLE MAY PLEASE BE INFORMED TO THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS IMMEDIATELY.
  • EVEN IF GOVERNMSNTT DECLARES HOLIDAY ON ANY OF THE ABOVE DATES, THE EXAMINATIONS SHALL BE CONDUCTED AS USUAL.
  • THE PATTERN OF THE DESCRIPTIVE AND OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION PAPERS SHALL BE IN REGULAR PATTERN AS GIVEN IN R22 REGULATION
  • Examination Time - FN: 10.00 AM TO 12.00 Noon
  • Mid Exams Examinations are scheduled from 06-11-2023 to 10-11-2023
  • Time Table issued by JNTUH on 01-11-2023

Attachments

• JNTUH Timetables_BTech_I_YEAR _I_Sem_R22_I_Mid_Term_Exams_Nov_2023.pdf
    130 KB · Views: 904
Hi @Rahul.. i went to JNTUH to apply for PC CMM under tatkal mode after filling and signing with principal at my college... But they are asking for NOC too with college letter head

Can i get a template regarding that

It would be provided by your college exam cell.
I submitted my PC and CMM (with undertaking) application in Tatkal method on Nov 3. I was asked to pick up the PC and CMM after five working days. It's been four and half working days already and my certificates don't appear on the transcripts section of the web, thus I'm not sure if they were ready or not.

@Rahul I have taken the 2-1 semester supplementary exams in August 2022 and the 4-1 semester supplementary exams in July 2022. However, I have noticed that these transcripts have not yet been reflected in my online student portal.

Kindly Assist

@Rahul I have taken the 2-1 semester supplementary exams in August 2022 and the 4-1 semester supplementary exams in July 2022. However, I have noticed that these transcripts have not yet been reflected in my online student portal.

Kindly Assist
You can contact the help desk for further info in this issue.

I submitted my PC and CMM (with undertaking) application in Tatkal method on Nov 3. I was asked to pick up the PC and CMM after five working days. It's been four and half working days already and my certificates don't appear on the transcripts section of the web, thus I'm not sure if they were ready or not.
You can collect the memos as per the timeline given at JNTUH counters.

Regarding transcripts missing issue I've mailed them twice but no reply and the mobile numbers are switched off

&

Regarding PC & CMM ... if they're ready at JNTUH, they should reflect in portal to apply for OD right