JNTUH B.Pharmacy R16/R17 Regulation - Provisional list of candidates eligible for grace marks with an Undertaking

JNTUH College-wise provisional lists of students who are eligible to apply for grace marks have been prepared and made available in the T-Sheets option in the exam portals of the respective Principal Logins. For this the students have to fill-up the appropriate application form (to be downloaded from student service portal) and the Principals have to sign at the appropriate place in the respective forms. This form need to be either printed on the college letter-head / with a separate covering letters from the Principal enclosing the appropriate form and sent to the DE. The performance in the examinations for which results are awaited and/or RC, RV & CV, shall be nullified if they apply for the PC & CMM under any of these three categories. They shall not be permitted to write any future examinations.

The applications received by 14-09-2021 shall be processed on priority basis and efforts will be made to issue PC & CMM at the earliest possible date. The Principals are requested to note the following rules with regard to grace marks processing.

Those who seek grace marks:
1. A separate form (Form-5) earmarked for this category need to be filled up

2. Marks shall be added up to 10 marks for four year B.Pharmacy course in failed subjects and 8 marks for lateral entry students of B.Pharmacy course (maximum of two subjects).

3. All the semester marks/grade memos from the month/year specified in the list uploaded to portal today, where the subject(s) have been shown as Fail need to be surrendered along with the Filled-in Form (with the Principal endorsement) and the selective new marks/grade memos will be re-issued from the University Examination Branch along with PC & CMM.

JNTUH Instruction to students of B.Pharmacy R16/R17 Regulation. Provisional list of candidates eligible for grace marks, credit exemption with an Undertaking for the issue of PC and CMM

Attachments

• JNTUH BPHARMACY_R16_R17-grace_undertaking.pdf
    338.8 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
sir i am B.pharmacy student R17 regulation and I have Applied for grace marks already Before the Notification released..!
I have to Apply for Grace marks once again freshly ?or it will be considered Applied please help me out Sir.

I just want to know My college has to submit again the Application for grace marks for me Or else it will be considered Applied ?