JNTUH Approval of Grace Marks for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students of R16 regulations for the issue of PC

Ya just! I am R16 batch student... How can i know 4-1 semester marks as previously they are giving only grades.. How can apply for grace marks if i don't know the exact marks...
Max of 10 grace marks will be added for R16 students. can you mention your grade in that particular subject in which you want to apply for grace marks.

sir is jntuh going to conduct b.tech
4-2 r16 advance supply?

Sir,an all passed student can be eligible to apply for grace marks in order to improve percentage?

Hello sir
R16 regulation
Can I apply 4 credit subject for exemption( I don't have enough marks for applying grace marks)
And
3 credit subject for grace marks

Sir i got malpractice in one subject iam r16 batch is there subject exemption for that subject

yes you can apply for grace marks if you have sufficient internal marks to apply for grace marks in 3 credit subject.
I have a doubt that when I apply 4 credit subject for exemption. then I will secure total 188 credits. Now how JNTU will remove 2 credits for getting degree of 186 credits.

2.When we will get offical credit exemption list

Hi initially i was R15 regulation lateral entry student, now i have been rejoined in R16 regulation so i have got 19 marks in internal and 16 marks in external, Am i eligible for grace marks or credit exemption any of these, I have only one subject that is core, and my name is not mentioned in the list which was sent to college, but i have only one subject