R Rahul Moderator Yesterday at 4:29 PM #1 JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) Academic Calendar of B.Tech I Year Biotechnology for Academic Year 2026-27 [ For Constituent Colleges ] JNTUH Academic Calendar of B.Tech I Year Biotechnology for Academic Year 2026-27 [ For Constituent Colleges ] Download Link -1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram Note : Academic Calendar issued by JNTUH on 05-10-2026 Due to unforeseen events like heavy rain, Bandh call or due to local festivals or any other similar event, if the colleges do not function on any specific day, the classes should be engaged by the subject teachers in online mode. Attachments JNTUH Academic_Calendar_of_B.Tech_._I_Year_Biotechnology_for_AY_2026-27_-_CONSTITUENT_COLLEGES_.pdf JNTUH Academic_Calendar_of_B.Tech_._I_Year_Biotechnology_for_AY_2026-27_-_CONSTITUENT_COLLEGES_.pdf 543.3 KB · Views: 53
JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) Academic Calendar of B.Tech I Year Biotechnology for Academic Year 2026-27 [ For Constituent Colleges ] JNTUH Academic Calendar of B.Tech I Year Biotechnology for Academic Year 2026-27 [ For Constituent Colleges ] Download Link -1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram Note : Academic Calendar issued by JNTUH on 05-10-2026 Due to unforeseen events like heavy rain, Bandh call or due to local festivals or any other similar event, if the colleges do not function on any specific day, the classes should be engaged by the subject teachers in online mode.