JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) Academic Calendar for M. Pharmacy II Year I, II Semesters For the Academic Year 2026-27 [ For All Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Non-Autonomous Colleges of JNTUH ]
JNTUH Academic Calendar for M. Pharmacy II Year I, II Semesters For the Academic Year 2026-27 [ For All Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Non-Autonomous Colleges of JNTUH ] Download Link -1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram
Note :
Academic Calendar issued by JNTUH on 08-10-2026
Dissertation Viv Voce examination of unsuccessful students will be conducted after three months.
The unsuccessful students in Dissertation Work Review-II supplementary attempt shall appear for Dissertation Work Review-II at the time of Dissertation Work Review-Ill. These students shall appear for Dissertation Work Review-III in the next academic year at the time of Dissertation Work Review-1.
The Dissertation Viva-Voce External examination marks must be submitted on the day of examination to the University.
Under unavoidable circumstances, if any college is unable to function on a given day, subject teachers may conduct additional classes to compensate
Attachments
JNTUH Academic Calendar for M. Pharmacy II Year I, II Semesters For the Academic Year 2026-27.pdf