JNTUH 11th Convocation Notification 2022

JNTUH XI Convocation Notification 2022
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
XI Convocation Services

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) The XI - Convocation of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the month of December-2022 (Actual date will be notified later). The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2021-22 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 09/11/2022 are eligible to apply.

The eligible candidates are hereby informed to visit the Convocation Registration Portal https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/Xlconvocation/ and submit the application online from 24/10/2022 to 21/11/2022. Those who have applied for the degree in the Pre-convocation mode need not apply again for this Notification. The application fee of Rs. 1,000/- will be accepted through online mode only. The students those who have already paid Rs.600/- need to pay the additional fee of Rs.400/- and they have to register compulsorily. For more details refer the above mentioned Registration Portal. Help desk is available at the Student Service Section (Ground floor) of the Examination Building of JNTUH (Helpline No. 9491283135 / 9491293135) during 10:30AM to 5:00 PM, on all working days.

The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Courses, Master Courses, M.S & M.Phil. Courses will be sent only by registered post to the individuals to the address given in their online application. Only Gold medal recipients and Ph.D degree awardees can receive their degrees in person at the Convocation. The provisional list of Gold medal recipients for academic year 2021-22 will be placed in the JNTUH website

Instructions To The Candidates :
Welcome to the online student services.The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates from JNTU Hyderabad in XI Convocation is through online mode only. The candidates have to furnish their particulars including Provisional Certificate (PC) number and the address for communication in online mode.

The application fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only) can be paid either by making online Payment (using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking). Those Students who have applied for degree in Pre-Convocation mode should not apply for this Convocation. The Students Who have already paid Rs. 600/- for the Original Degree (OD) fee in their College need to pay Additional fee of Rs. 400/-, however the registration is compulsory in this Convocation for obtaining the OD.

For carrying out the registrations using this application software, the candidates are informed to create their account by furnishing their personal details. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate. The Original Degree Certificate (other than PhDs) shall be sent to the candidates to the correspondence address mentioned at the time of online registration. The last date for applying for OD in this Convocation is 21/11/2022.

The Online service for applying the Original Degree(OD) in XI Convocation will be enabled on 24/10/202

Please contact helpdesk phone numbers: 9491283135, 9491293135 for enquiries/queries.
(or)
Email to: support.convocation@jntuh.ac.in

JNTUH XI Convocation Notification 2022
Download Official Notification Here

FAQ's For JNTUH XI Convocation
1. What are XI Convocation Prerequisites
Only Those candidates can apply for Convocation whose PC issued date is on or before 09-11-2022. Scanned Copy of a Digital Passport size Photograph (.JPEG format) should be between 20kb to 30kb. Scanned Copy of Provisional Certificate (.JPEG format), size should be between 200kb to 300kb. Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC, Mostly Starts with 3).

2. What should we do if amount is deducted many times (multiple payments)?
"Users should not pay fee multiple times for one request. Because every transaction will take

3. For any clarification or information regarding XI Convocation, whom should I contact?
You should contact JNTUH Exam Branch at Email: support.convocation@jntuh.ac.in or at helpline no. 9491283135, 9491293135 during 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.

4. I have forgotten my online student service portal password. How can I get my password?
Click on forgot password link available at the home page of online student service portal. It will ask to enter your hall ticket number, registered mobile number & email-id for verification. Once the verification is successful, you will receive your password to your registered email-id.

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 22-10-2022

Attachments

• JNTUH XI Convocation 2022.pdf
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,313
Last edited:
Hi sir good mrng,
Actually while registering to online student services portal I have entered incorrect surname sir, so that while applying for OD it showing to me wrong surname sir and also helping line number unable to reach you while calling swtch of coming sir, please resolve this issue as soon as possible sir, last date of convocation bis 21st of this month sir

I have completed my M. Tech thesis viva voice in August 2022, When I checked my details it is showing "In Convocation" 1000/- in this link https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/XIconvocation/convocationDetails.html,

If I logged into student services website, It is showing Pre-Convocation 3500/-

But the problem is My college has not yet received PC CMM from JNTUH to apply OD.

What should I do now ?
How many days it will take if try for PC transcripts ?

Hello, try to apply for memos in tatkal mode if you are in urgent need of them. You will get them in 1 or 2 working days. In the below url check point no IV

I am a 2021 passed out. I missed the previous X convocation. Now I am trying to register in the XI convocation but I am unable to. It is giving me Exception 200. In the JNTUH Online student services website I am getting the Pre-convocation option with a fee of 3000/- but whenever I try to register for In-convocation I am getting error. I contacted the support team through email and phone. The people on phone were telling that they can't do anything about it and I should write an email. For email they were saying to wait for 3-4 days and try again. It has been 25 days and still I am facing the same problem. Now they are not replying to any of my emails and the phone lines are always busy. What should I do now as there is only 3 days left to register myself for convocation ? Please help.

Hello, try to apply for memos in tatkal mode if you are in urgent need of them. You will get them in 1 or 2 working days. In the below url check point no IV
Thank you sir, But what if I missed the last date ? should I wait for next convocation

(For grace marks)our exam branch said to attach a Xerox copy of marks from result portal if u haven't received original memo from jntuh yet...will it be rejected.im kind of tensed

Hey rahul if we receive PC, CMM after 28 nov, can we still apply for OD, or should we have to wait till next convocation

When will the Pre/Post convocation mode released?
It's always active. You can apply for Pre/Post Convocation as mentioned in the following url