JNTUA Pre Ph.D Regular/Supple June/July 2017 Exams List of Schlors under Paper I,II-I,II-II,III & IV

Boss

All the candidates who have registered for the above examinations are requested to note the following point s .

1. Pre Ph.D / M.Phil June/July 2017 examinations Paper IV (Intellectual Property Rights), Paper III (Research Methodology), Paper I, Paper II-I and Paper II-II are scheduled on 28th ,30th , 3rd , 5th and 7th of June/July respectively. The timings are 0 2:00 PM to 05:00 PM.

2. The examination center is JNTUA College of Engineering (Autonomous). Ananthapuramu - 515 002 (A .P).

3. The candidates are requested to collect hall tickets from forenoon of 27th June (Tuesday) at the examination center by producing photo ID cards.

4. The list of candidates subject wise for Paper I , Paper II-I , Paper II -II , Paper III and Paper IV is notified along with this circular.

For any omissions/discrepancies (if any) in the list please contact Dr. A.Suresh Babu, Additional Controller of Examinations, Mobile No: 9000551424 immediately.

Download Official Notification Here