JNTUA B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Regular & Supple May/June/July 2023 Exams - Additional/Substitute Subjects - Information - Circular from CE

JNTUA B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Regular & Supple May/June/July 2023 Exams - Additional/Substitute Subjects - Information - Circular from CE

jntua

JNTU-Anantapur ( JNTUA ) The principals of all B.Tech/B,Pharm Colleges are requested to furnish details of substitute subjects of readmitted students i.e R19 --> R20 & R15 --> R19(if any) and additional subjects of transfer students (if any) who will be writing the regular and supplementary May/June/July 2023 examinations for the semesters I-II, II-I, II-II, III-I, IV-I & IV-II, in the following format in "excel spread sheet" and forward the file to the email id "jntua.ace2016@gmail.com" positively on or before 05:00 PM of 15.04.2023 (Saturday). The subject of the email may be entered as "<College Code>/B.Tech/B.Pharm/Substitute/Additional Subjects May/June/July 2023 Examinations". Copy of the mail (CC) may be sent to "jntuaedpegmail.com" without fail. Further, you are requested to send the hard copy of the same duly signed by the college principal to SH.S.Sridhar, Assistant Professor of EEE and Additional Controller of Examinations, University Examinations Branch, Opposite to Government Polytechnic College, JNTUAnantapur, Ananthapuramu - 515 002 (AP) on or before 20.04.2023 (Thursday). This may be considered as urgent and important.

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by JNTUA on 04-04-2023

Attachments

• Substitute-Additional-Subjects-Information-Circualr.pdf
    361.2 KB · Views: 1,026