JNTU-HYD : Revised Rules For Award of Degree

Boss

The University has implemented the order to award 'SECOND CLASS' to such students who secured either or more than 49.5% but lesser than 59.5%; 'FIRST CLASS' to such students who secured either or more than 59.5% but lesser than 69.5% and 'FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION' to such students securing either or more than 69.5%. As a result of the above, there is no addition of 0.15% of Marks to the students for a change of CLASS [Class Change Rule]. Hence, all the Principals are requested NOT to send any letters in this regard.

Revised Rules For Award Of Degree
  • 1st Class with Distinction : 69.5% and above
  • 1st Class : Above 59.5% but less than 69.5%
  • 2nd Class : Above 49.5% but less than 59.5%
  • Pass Class : Below 49.5%

Last edited:

sameer

I am ro9 batch .But in grace mark can i add the 8marks . I got 22 in external in 3-2 regular in psd

Updates4u

Yes you can add if you had completed your final year & if you have sufficient internal marks. Only class change rule is removed not Grace marks rule. You can avail Grace marks rule.

Updates4u

Yes you can apply, if you have sufficient credits. You can apply for both the rules at a time at your respective college.

kumar

i am a student of r09 batch i have two backlogs both in 1st year m1 and mm .in mm i have 14 marks in internal and 17 marks in external exam can i apply for grace marks for mm and exemption for m1

Updates4u

In MM is it the best mark [In external exams] which you got among all the regular/supple till now ?

Updates4u

Max of 8 marks can be added under grace marks rule. But you need 9 marks. So you can't apply for grace marks.

Boss

Can you mention your JNTU Region, course, regulation. Do you have any more backlogs other than these ?