JNTU-HYD : Revised Academic Regulations For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy - R15 & R13

Updates4u

JNTUH Revised Academic Regulations For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy - R15 & R13

Important changes in the Academic Regulations and inclusion of new subjects Official Notification

Revised B.Tech (R15) Academic Regulations

Revised B.Pharmacy (R15) Academic Regulations

Revised B.Tech (R13) Academic Regulations

Revised B.Pharmacy (R13) Academic Regulations

Note :
1. R15 = Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1st Year in 2015 & Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2nd Year (Lateral Entry Scheme) in 2016.
2. R13 = Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1st Year in 2013, 2014 & Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2nd Year (Lateral Entry Scheme) in 2014,2015.

Attachments

• B.Pharmacy R13 Academic Regulations - Revised.pdf
    545.5 KB · Views: 582
  • B.Pharmacy R15 Academic Regulations - Revised.pdf
    729.1 KB · Views: 414
  • B.Tech R13 Academic Regulations - Revised_5.pdf
    614.7 KB · Views: 2,578
  • Revised B.Tech R15 Academic Regulations.pdf
    602.2 KB · Views: 453
  • R15 Academic Regulations Revised B.Pharm 2015-16.pdf
    523.2 KB · Views: 66
  • R15 Academic Regulations Revised B.Tech 2015-16.pdf
    822.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Academic_Regulations_Changes_Official_Notification_-_Nov_2015.pdf
    214.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Sir. Iam R15 laterial entre student jntuh second EEE promote RULES..2016,sir how many credits want to promote from second year to third year...sir please give me reply as soon as sir

You need to secure 17 credits till 2-1 exams [Regular/Supple] & should have minimum attendance in 2-2 Semester.

Sir iam r15 laterial entre ..2016 Sir I have 8credits in 2.1. Can I gane 10credits in 2.2 means...can I promote to 3.1 sir.......it is not sufficient credits means sir...how many credits i want gane in 2.2 and promote to 3.1 sir..please give reply as soon as sir

Last edited:
Only credits till 2-1 exams will be calculated for promotion from 2nd year to 3rd year for lateral entry students.

Sir jntuh r15 laterial entre b tech 2016..Sir i have 8credits in 2.1.. in 2.2 all clear means can I promote to 3rd sir....sir when I well detend sir.after 2.2 or after 3.1 sir.....after 2.2 means how credits want to promote for 3.1..or after 3.1 means how many want to promote for 3.2.....sir please tell me full details

Last edited:
You need to secure 17 credits till 2-1 exams [Regular/Supple] & should have minimum attendance in 2-2 Semester. If not you wont be promoted to 3rd year. They wont consider 2-2 semester credits. if yet any changes are made in promotion rules then we will inform you through mobile apps.

Note : If you have 8 credits till 2-1 exams [Regular/Supple] you wont be promoted to 3rd year.

Sir jntuh r16(lateral entry) I have 16 credits in 2-1, can I promote to 3rd year sir...IF not sufficient credits means how many credits i want gane in 2.2 and promote to 3.1 sir..please give reply as soon as sir..

Whats your regulation. clearly mention your regulation. Still R16 students not yet completed 1-2 Semester. If you belong to R15 regulation-Lateral Entry (Admitted in to B.Tech 2nd Year in 2016) then you need to secure 17 credits till 2-1 Exams [Regular/Supple] to promote from 2nd year to 3rd year.

Sir jntuh r15 (lateral entry) 2016 admit into 2year, recent supply results I have 16 credits in 2-1, can I promote to 3rd year sir.. need how many credits want to gain in 2.2 to promote 3.1 sir....please give reply as soon as sir..

Already replied to you that you need to secure 17 credits from 2-1 Sem Regular/Supple exams. If not you wont be promoted to 3rd year.

Hi sir, iam R13 batch B.tech( lateral entry) student, What are the open elective subject and elective subject in civil engineering????? And Sir i can leave any two subject??? Plz rply

Hello, You can get the details regarding elective/open elective/special electives from the Course Structure of the syllabus books. You can get the syllabus books from the following url http://www.forum.universityupdates....ters-course-structure-detailed-syllabus.1309/

Yes JNTUH B.Tech R13 lateral Entry Students have an option to leave 2 subjects [max of 8 credits], but you can leave elective subjects only. For more details you can refer the revised academic regulations @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/5D5

Hello, You can get the details regarding elective/open elective/special electives from the Course Structure of the syllabus books. You can get the syllabus books from the following url http://www.forum.universityupdates....ters-course-structure-detailed-syllabus.1309/

Yes JNTUH B.Tech R13 lateral Entry Students have an option to leave 2 subjects [max of 8 credits], but you can leave elective subjects only. For more details you can refer the revised academic regulations @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/5D5
Sir, exemption only elective subject??? But revised academic regulation r13 for b.tech there are mentioned that one open elective subject and elective subject or two elective subject can be leave. Sir my doubts is this what is open elective subject???

Open elective will be even mentioned in the course structure.
Thanks for information to us, only one doubt sir,
I had appeared 4-2 sem exam in this may month, yet result is not release, sir i have no any backlog, but if sudden i have fail one department subject, then I can leave it?? Or any option??? Sir Revised academic regulation R13 for b.tech, there are mentioned that 224 credit and secure 216 credit is compulsory, if iam fail one department subject but my credit is reach 220 credit then any option???

How percentage will be calculated for the students who cleared all subjects & students who left/Exempt 1 or 2 subjects ?
Ans : Here are the below 2 cases how percentage will be calculated.
  1. If u cleared all subjects & secured 224 credits then the percentage will be calculated by excluding 2 elective subjects marks in which u secured least marks from 1 to 4 years (that is percentage will be calculated for best of 216 credits).
  2. If u leave/fail (max of 8 credits) in 2 subjects & secure 216 credits then percentage will be calculated for best of 216 (By leaving those 2 subjects in which you got failed).
Note :
If a student failed in one elective subject (Which carries 4 credits) & secures 220 credits, then at that time JNTUH will remove 2 subjects as mentioned in below steps and will calculate the percentage for best of 216 credits.

i) The particular subject in which he got failed. [Students need to submit undertaking form in respective colleges].
ii) other subject in which he secured least marks from 1 to 4 years.